WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an egg from the Pumpkin Barred EE pen today!
celebrate.gif
Hope I get more of the buggers this year.
:D :D

OK I am going to VA in March and am moving some chickens. If you are along my route (or can meet me on my route) I can move chickens or almost anything else on my way.

Start at M, B is just a place to stay. i think I am going to head out on the 13th after work and try to get that far. L is to pick up from CPL and BM6. D is another overnight stop, E to meet Madam, F Snap, and pysanki, Finally staying at J for 2 weeks. I will be making trips to H and I if anyone would like to meet me at those points. I will also be going to the outerbanks to do a drive by of my house there and visit some friends. Leaving J on the 28th, stopping for the night around K. Stopping at L again to drop off and pick up, then on home to M. If you live near any of the places I plan on stopping and know of a cheap pet friendly hotel please let me know! i travel with three border collies so pet friendly is a must!

OK I am going to VA in March and am moving some chickens. If you are along my route (or can meet me on my route) I can move chickens or almost anything else on my way. Start at M, B is just a place to stay. i think I am going to head out on the 13th after work and try to get that far. L is to pick up from CPL and BM6. D is another overnight stop, E to meet Madam, F Snap, and pysanki, Finally staying at J for 2 weeks. I will be making trips to H and I if anyone would like to meet me at those points. I will also be going to the outerbanks to do a drive by of my house there and visit some friends. Leaving J on the 28th, stopping for the night around K. Stopping at L again to drop off and pick up, then on home to M. If you live near any of the places I plan on stopping and know of a cheap pet friendly hotel please let me know! i travel with three border collies so pet friendly is a must!
Wow u r traveling, Outer banks house,beautiful there! We r wanting to buy a beach house in sc ,but r afraid since we live so far away,not to be nosey how do u manage this,do u rent it out? I am at loss when it comes to these things,just know real estate is a good buying time now! Thx

Wow u r traveling, Outer banks house,beautiful there! We r wanting to buy a beach house in sc ,but r afraid since we live so far away,not to be nosey how do u manage this,do u rent it out? I am at loss when it comes to these things,just know real estate is a good buying time now! Thx

I rent, but it is in a 'locals' neighborhood so I have a year-round renter. I have a manager to take care of everything. i just get a check every month. I lived there for 4 years, so when I moved I did not want to sell yet. My renter pays enough to cover all but $20 a month of mortgage/taxes/insurance so I plan on keeping the house as long as I have a good renter!

Any one looking for some blown eggs? I ot one of these things http://www.bestpysanky.com/Blas-Fix-Egg-Blower-p/blwr-2.htm and did a couple of eggs today. Dont have marans, I do have lots of different colors, white, tan, brown, and all different shades of green. Also have seramas, little tan eggs, and a duck that lays off white eggs.
big_smile.png
The blown eggs should be a hot item this time of year since a lot of people decorate them for Easter.

Got my eggies from GableBabble yesterday
smile.png
All made it here in good condition and are resting before going into the incubator today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom