WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now for the other 2 girls.
lau.gif

Wish I had room to breed cows. I like the Jerseys

*Sigh* We have room for a mini, but G would kill me. I KNOW he's seen my list of eggs to come (even though I know I have more that aren't on that list), and he hasn't thrown a fit, but he is on my case about getting runs built immediately, despite the fact that the shed isn't even up yet for the meat/egg flock and I haven't even gotten the eggs yet! I suppose if I build runs and something doesn't pan out, I'll have an excuse to fill them with something though... LOL.

Oh... Reese, I am getting silkies from April, so I think for the two claims, I'm going to go with all seramas, if that's okay with you? I need some silkied seramas and I need frizzled pullets. I might keep the entire group I have now to try to create MF seramas, since I have brown pullets with white tips coming in, a black roo with white tips coming in, a tricolored frizzled roo and a white roo with black splotches. At least the seramas don't need a full size coop and run though... I think they'll get a hutch style coop/cage, along with the other bantams, so that'll cut down on the full size runs I need to build, which might keep him happier than having a bird kennel out there, lol.

Jerseys are awesome! They are the sweetest cows on this farm. I like the angus we have, but she is a bit of a bossy butt. My second favorite would have to be our Chersgus Bull and our Charolais cows. Chersgus = charolais, angus, jersey cross. Huge copper penny colored, guy.

Can someone tell me who has berry plants or heirloom seeds to trade? I cant swap on here for a couple weeks but figured I could find out who I need to stalk.

Can someone tell me who has berry plants or heirloom seeds to trade? I cant swap on here for a couple weeks but figured I could find out who I need to stalk.

I have some raspberry plant to trade, but not until spring when the ground thaws. What do you have to offer for swap? Welcome to the thread!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom