WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pauletta, are you ready for your chicks in the next month? There are a bunch incubating for me first, and then I will get Rachael to set yours.
big_smile.png
There have been a couple hatch already, and I forgot how cute they are!

I would love love love them! Thank you. Yes it is getting pretty nice here. It's going to be 67 degrees Saturday (THANK GOODNESS) But you send them when ever you think it will be safe on your side. My granddaughter is going to be thrilled!
Pauletta, are you ready for your chicks in the next month? There are a bunch incubating for me first, and then I will get Rachael to set yours.
big_smile.png
There have been a couple hatch already, and I forgot how cute they are!

I would love love love them! Thank you. Yes it is getting pretty nice here. It's going to be 67 degrees Saturday (THANK GOODNESS) But you send them when ever you think it will be safe on your side. My granddaughter is going to be thrilled!
Quote: Pssstttt: BOTH breeds are in the basket of chicks that Rachael posted on the paypal chat thread.
wink.png
Shhh!!! Don't tell anyone what they are!
lol.png

frow.gif
Babymakes6! Long time, no see!

And caj, I tell ya, the first time I saw rhodebar, legbar, and SFH adolescents (uncrested) all together I couldn't tell them apart. Took me a little while, especially with the rhodebars and legbars, to start recognizing the differences. They just all looked streaky and brown-ish at first!

frow.gif
Babymakes6! Long time, no see!

And caj, I tell ya, the first time I saw rhodebar, legbar, and SFH adolescents (uncrested) all together I couldn't tell them apart. Took me a little while, especially with the rhodebars and legbars, to start recognizing the differences. They just all looked streaky and brown-ish at first!
I haven't even placed a guess because that was what I thought about everything in that basket. They look like chicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom