WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh.. I just love broodies and their babies!!!

Luluann... do your glass bottles have corks or anything?? I'm thinking about making some vanilla...

Clucknpeck I have sent you a message.

Also is anyone interested in old glass bottles? I have several different kinds but I have no use for them. Also I have crystal (I'm not 100% its real) wine glasses. If any one is interested in either I can try to post pictures of them.just send me a message. I am wanting to do a trade.
Make a bottle tree with them!
big_smile.png

bottletreeDoris.jpg

Yes! Bottle trees are really neat. I keep saying I am going to do it, and never do....

I have a wine bottle with a cork. The others are old that the tops have gone to nothing. Are we aloud to post links from eBay and such? I will show you some of the bottles I have.

I want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
surgery went well but longer than the dr predicted. I stayed overnight and now am dealing with mostly pain issues and i am home now.
biopsies should come back in about a week and we will know more about my course of treatment.
I see the dr in 2 weeks. so i am now home healing and taking the oh so fun medications for pain that help but make me very tired.

I will be on and off line depending on how i feel.

I just wanted to give everyone an update.

oh yeah i came home to yummy girl scout cookies :)... thanks for them :)

surgery went well but longer than the dr predicted. I stayed overnight and now am dealing with mostly pain issues and i am home now.
biopsies should come back in about a week and we will know more about my course of treatment.
I see the dr in 2 weeks. so i am now home healing and taking the oh so fun medications for pain that help but make me very tired.

I will be on and off line depending on how i feel.

hugs.gif
Glad you are home, feel better soon!

surgery went well but longer than the dr predicted.  I stayed overnight and now am dealing with mostly pain issues and i am home now.

I will be on  and off line depending on how i feel.

prayer to u!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom