WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok you guys, you are all getting crazy! Why couldn't there have been crazy swapping when I was at home with my back thrown out on monday?? Too bad there is not a pouting face.

Oh and I sold those eggs quick! I think you guys will get a kick out of how it all went down-
First mom to see the eggs- "Oh fresh eggs sound good! ... Are they edible?"
Apparently she has never seen a variety of colors?
Second mom- *Puts down $6* "I will take this dozen and the next. Good thing these are clean. We swore off farm fresh eggs because we got them once before and they weren't clean and I cracked the egg and there was a chick developing in it."
Ummm idk how that would happen because it seems like the seller would notice a broody hen... And I hope she isn't too upset when she sees I don't wash my eggs.
3rd mom- "Oh. I want a dozen too."
I guess she was bummed out mom 2 claimed the next dozen of eggs as well.

My mom and I were cracking up when we were talking about how it played out.
lau.gif
Here is the eggs I sold-

"Are they edible?"

Congratulations! I'm glad it went so well! You'll have to ask them if they found them edible or not.
lau.gif

Ok you guys, you are all getting crazy! Why couldn't there have been crazy swapping when I was at home with my back thrown out on monday?? Too bad there is not a pouting face.

Oh and I sold those eggs quick! I think you guys will get a kick out of how it all went down-
Second mom- *Puts down $6* "I will take this dozen and the next. Good thing these are clean. We swore off farm fresh eggs because we got them once before and they weren't clean and I cracked the egg and there was a chick developing in it."
Ummm idk how that would happen because it seems like the seller would notice a broody hen... And I hope she isn't too upset when she sees I don't wash my eggs.

lau.gif
Here is the eggs I sold-

"Are they edible?"
They look yummy to me! I have got to get me a green egg layer. You have to wonder about some people "are the edible" oh my goodness really?

Quote: They look yummy to me! I have got to get me a green egg layer. You have to wonder about some people "are the edible" oh my goodness really?
When I showed my co-workers this picture of the eggs in my incubator they asked how I dyed them without killing the chick. But my mom really topped it when she asked how the chick got inside of the egg. (she was raised in a farm
he.gif
)

lau.gif
Here is the eggs I sold-

"Are they edible?"
That is so awesome! We used to send eggs in with hubby to work and didn't have a problem finding people who wanted them there. Then hubby changed jobs and now he works in an office by himself
idunno.gif
We have way too many eggs for us to eat, so we end up giving alot away to friends (some are scared to eat the green eggs).

*You wonder if the egg she cracked open that had a chick developing in it was just a blood/meat spot?

I'm confused who sent what and what they might be. Do you recognize anyone of these. I do have them in groups of how I received them.
The white eggs are TJ Fertile eggs

If anyone is interested I have a grab bag of eggs that I can send Monday. I will send at least a dozen. They will more than likley come from my white polish, nakins, bantam silver lace wyandotts, mottled houdans, and hatch x gray games. I am asking $20.00 shipped. If anyone is interested please pm me. I just don't have enough of one breed to do a auction with seperate and I don't want them to end up in the frying pan. either. This will be a good deal for someone.

Thanks-Nicholas

Well i wanted to give you all an update...

I got the pathology report back from my surgery last week.

They got my cancer in its early stages and Dr tells me that i do not have to have any chemo or radiation treatments.

i have an infected inscion site and the Dr just tells me to wait it out? im nervous about it. and he is like well call me when you have a fever or you start vomiting...

grr

Well i wanted to give you all an update...

I got the pathology report back from my surgery last week.

They got my cancer in its early stages and Dr tells me that i do not have to have any chemo or radiation treatments.

i have an infected inscion site and the Dr just tells me to wait it out? im nervous about it. and he is like well call me when you have a fever or you start vomiting...

grr

I'm glad for the good report!
wee.gif
Best of luck on the incision site! Keep it clean and hopefully it will resolve itself!
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom