WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad to hear they got the cancer!
thumbsup.gif
If you think there is something to worry about with the incision site I would have it checked and not listen to someone who hasnt even seen it. I'll keep you in my prayers!
Kristi

Last edited:
Well i wanted to give you all an update...

I got the pathology report back from my surgery last week.

They got my cancer in its early stages and Dr tells me that i do not have to have any chemo or radiation treatments.

i have an infected inscion site and the Dr just tells me to wait it out? im nervous about it. and he is like well call me when you have a fever or you start vomiting...

grr
So glad that you were able to catch it early. With the infection, I would want a second opinion if it is bothering you alot. Yay for no chemo or radiation!

I know right! I've got tears rolling down my face just thinking about it. Y'all are too funny. Hey any one have Canning books or stuff for a swap? I think this spring I wanna give it a try. But I am a newbie. Oh "Dancing" Bella Mae says hello.

And my new Grandson Logan
Though he was madder than heck in this pic LOLOL

Mom, Dad and Logan

Me and Logan

Last edited:
i think monday i will call the drs office again and if he still thinks it nothing i am going to go to the er and have them look at it.

and thanks i am happy too that no chemo or radiation is neccessary just got get healed up :) and then i am going to feel tons better im sure.

im looking forward to trying to make some chicken plushies and chicken tea cozies that i have patterns for :) and you all will see them here when i do make them :)

and i may have some canning books i just never got to doing it. so i will let you know when i have the strenghth to get to the closet. i look at it as there are things i want to get out of there and then think no your not going to split stiches to get that out of there. so im impatiently waiting to get in there and look arround for things for me to add to my swap page :)

oh and beautiful baby :)

Last edited:
Thanks but girl don't you worry about it! Just take care of yourself!!!! Big hugs sweetie I hope you get to feeling better VERY soon!

Thanks everyone, yup he's pretty wonderful.
love.gif

Well i wanted to give you all an update...

I got the pathology report back from my surgery last week.

They got my cancer in its early stages and Dr tells me that i do not have to have any chemo or radiation treatments.

i have an infected inscion site and the Dr just tells me to wait it out? im nervous about it. and he is like well call me when you have a fever or you start vomiting...

grr

Huzzah for no chemo! Huzzah for new babies! Huzzah for new chicks!

Can you cal a nurse practitioner about your infection? They are the most practical people about these things always make me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom