WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right! I've got tears rolling down my face just thinking about it. Y'all are too funny. Hey any one have Canning books or stuff for a swap? I think this spring I wanna give it a try. But I am a newbie. Oh "Dancing" Bella Mae says hello.

And my new Grandson Logan
Though he was madder than heck in this pic LOLOL

Mom, Dad and Logan

Me and Logan
I would be mad too. Take me from a nice warm bed. Congrats.

Looks like we are going to start a new swap page so we can fix the post of shame area since we can't make changes to the rules or the second post any longer. It seems like a good time to let someone else run the swap also. Who wants to be the new OP?

Looks like we are going to start a new swap page so we can fix the post of shame area since we can't make changes to the rules or the second post any longer.  It seems like a good time to let someone else run the swap also.  Who wants to be the new OP?

I hope that you remain the thread OP, even if a new thread is started. Let's keep the part that is working well. :D. I thank you and appreciate everything you do to keep this thread fun for everyone.

Quote:
x2! I think you do a great job! Thanks for running this thread for us. However, if you feel it is time to step down and let someone else run the thread, I do understand and I hope someone wonderful has the time to do it!
X3!
clap.gif

I know right! I've got tears rolling down my face just thinking about it. Y'all are too funny. Hey any one have Canning books or stuff for a swap? I think this spring I wanna give it a try. But I am a newbie. Oh "Dancing" Bella Mae says hello.

And my new Grandson Logan
Though he was madder than heck in this pic LOLOL

Mom, Dad and Logan

Me and Logan
What a cutie! I love his name! What is his middle name?

Caroline, I am so glad you don't have to go through anything more, but I think I would make a doctor appointment tomorrow to be sure there is nothing serious going on. Don't wait until it is too late.

Corancher please don't leave us, We need you :(:(

If you are leaving as the admin of the swap would there maybe anyway we could get like 2 or 3 people and vote on them or something. I am like someone else said I just don't want this thread to end up like one of the others I can think of. I just hope that we could fine another great admin.

I hope you stay through you have done such a great job.

If you really need to step down, I can take over for now. I typically spend too much time here anyways, might as well put it to good use, LOL!

I had started the original, but messed up when I made the rules of only handmade items, LOL!

If you really need to step down, I can take over for now. I typically spend too much time here anyways, might as well put it to good use, LOL!

I had started the original, but messed up when I made the rules of only handmade items, LOL!

I'm happy to see that we have a volunteer! I really want to see the swap to continue! :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I have a couple of people that have said they can do the swap and I have contacted one that I think would be a great choice. I will not be going anywhere and I will be around to help the new person if they need help. As I have said before this is not my swap but our swap so if you want to vote then I am okay with that. If you want a couple of people to run the swap then that would be okay also.

I have been happy to be your OP for the last couple of years but I think it is time to let someone else take it over. Just think it over. We don't have to do anything right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom