WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline, I hope you are doing better today.
hugs.gif

thanks for your well wishes. well i fought with the rn enough that the dr finally decided to make an appointment to look at my swollen leg and of course "your other parts too" the nurse said... i said good cause i was going to go to the emergency room if he didnt want to see me.

my inscision is still infected- there is a small scab forming around the rim and now it has pinkish blood like drainage... dont know if thats good or not. my right leg and foot are still severely swollen... they were just put it up... grr i was... for 3 days... grr... jerks.
so hopefully they will at least do something....

the dr is all well that will resolve itself on its own. x.x

yeah...

my only problem is that we are having a winter storm schools are cancelled here... and if the snow stops... then the person that gives me a ride to the drs said she would do it. but if the weather is still bad then not. grr
so now we need to have the weather clear so i can go to that dr tomorrow.

other than that i am confined to bed or chair with my foot elevated... so i am working on bunnies... and watching the walking dead on netflix.

Renee your bunnies are packaged- if i get to go to the drs tomorrow i will ask to go to the po to mail them :)

caroline

thanks for your well wishes. well i fought with the rn enough that the dr finally decided to make an appointment to look at my swollen leg and of course "your other parts too" the nurse said... i said good cause i was going to go to the emergency room if he didnt want to see me.

my inscision is still infected- there is a small scab forming around the rim and now it has pinkish blood like drainage... dont know if thats good or not. my right leg and foot are still severely swollen... they were just put it up... grr i was... for 3 days... grr... jerks.

yeah...

my only problem is that we are having a winter storm schools are cancelled here... and if the snow stops... then the person that gives me a ride to the drs said she would do it. but if the weather is still bad then not. grr

other than that i am confined to bed or chair with my foot elevated... so i am working on bunnies... and watching the walking dead on netflix.

Renee your bunnies are packaged- if i get to go to the drs tomorrow i will ask to go to the po to mail them :)

caroline

Best of luck getting to the Doctor!!! I hope things let up enough for you to get that checked out. Your health is very important!

yeah...

caroline
You can schedule package pick-ups online if you print your postage ahead of time. That would save you some headaches there if you have a printer & a paypal acct or credit/debit card. You can even request the carrier come right to the door to get your packages. Mine does it a couple times a week now. Saves me a lot of gas & time.

yeah i need to brave reaching into my closet for the printer... its on the top shelf past the guinea pig... lols..

im just afraid of reaching atm but will get to that soon.

i used to print postage at work and drop packages into the po after work.

just a little inconvient now cause well the ex has the car. long story. but i will get that printer down and maybe put it on the craft shelf. :)
then it wont be such a problem atm. lol

Hey guys, I was thinking about bnews meal worm kits and just wondering what you keep them in and if you keep them inside.
I know many of you have discussed this before but I don't remember what page.
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom