WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh so easy! I am debating claiming or finishing cleaning my house and doing the house hold projects before I bring bugs into the home.. :p

oh so easy! I am debating claiming or finishing cleaning my house and doing the house hold projects before I bring bugs into the home.. :p
Hmmmm...bringing bugs INTO the home. Most people try to AVOID that
gig.gif

Got my mealies from Bnewns yesterday. I think they are pretty neat so far. No stinking and they are fun to watch. They swarm the potato and carrots.

I tried the mealworm farm once, but forgot to freeze my bran/meal before adding it to the bins & ended up with millions of little tiny grain mites swarming my bedroom where I had them. Everything went directly to the chickens at that point & it took me over a week to get rid of all the little mites out of my dresser drawers
rant.gif
Whatever you do, don't forget to put your bran/meal bedding material in the freezer for 24-48 hours before adding it to the mix.

Caroline... so sorry and hope all is well with you, how stressful!!

I'm going to post this here too, just in case there is an interested party...

I have 7 Wheaten Ameracauna eggs I can ship tomorrow for anyone who wants them, there are 2 that are 5 days old today, if you want them and send PP tonite, I will mail them in the morning... I have a Blue Wheaten roo over Blue Wheaten hens, my eggs so far are a light/pale blue, with an occasional really blue egg... the birds themselves are a work in progress, pics on my coops page, see link in my siggy... I no longer have the Splash Wheaten roo... $18PP includes shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom