WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to everyone for letting the transfer happen so easily, you guys rock! I also appreciate Corancher much more after a few hours of running this, it's more work than you'd expect! But, with a great group of members, great helpers and of course Corancher to help, this will hopefully stay a great swap!

Today has been BUUUUUSSSYY! I met Birdfeathers today. I took on two of her mallard babies who've since settled down to the hustle and bustle of our garage. They are too stinking cute! I'll be sending some quail eggs with her as soon as I fulfill my swap of them. I also had to process a duck who was born blind. G helped, so after that, he decided that we should get some kind of automated plucking device, LOL! Now he's off to the store to get a few things that we're low on so we don't run out during the storm. I am ready for bed! And tomorrow, the 50lbs of coconut oil will be here, so the next week will be cram packed full of soaping adventures, since my current inventory is VERY low.

Thank you to everyone for letting the transfer happen so easily, you guys rock! I also appreciate Corancher much more after a few hours of running this, it's more work than you'd expect! But, with a great group of members, great helpers and of course Corancher to help, this will hopefully stay a great swap!

Today has been BUUUUUSSSYY! I met Birdfeathers today. I took on two of her mallard babies who've since settled down to the hustle and bustle of our garage. They are too stinking cute! I'll be sending some quail eggs with her as soon as I fulfill my swap of them. I also had to process a duck who was born blind. G helped, so after that, he decided that we should get some kind of automated plucking device, LOL! Now he's off to the store to get a few things that we're low on so we don't run out during the storm. I am ready for bed! And tomorrow, the 50lbs of coconut oil will be here, so the next week will be cram packed full of soaping adventures, since my current inventory is VERY low.
Sent you a PM

Quote:
x2! When someone wants me to hold birds, I don't charge a whole lot more, but do charge enough to recoup losses.
big_smile.png

well i am feeling a bit better today. well yesterday really. last night my edema cleared up and i slept without nerve pain in my leg :) and i made dinner 2 nights in a row and did some laundry and dishes... :) and of course making bunnies...

I wrangled down the printer from my closet without killing or hurting myself :) and of course i printed shipping... then... usps wont allow me to schedule pick up... only m-sat... oh well so these will hopefully get picked up by my postal worker tuesday.

so heres tracking numbers for the "bunny" peeps-
RENEE BAKER

9405503699300365908224 MARY MAYS

to the other peeps- i have to find my postal scale... tomorrows task :)

Caroline

here are the bunnies someone local to me ordered.

Last edited:
If you got DVDs from me they will go out this week.
wink.png

I'm trying to make one trip to the PO a week...I work nights and it's hard to get there in time.

Who is the one that has cochin bantams...so I can start stalking?
caf.gif

I am glad you had a good day. I always enjoy mine. With sevral cronic conditions they seem fewer and farther between lol. I'm hopeing to have a few this week cuase my son is on spring break I will need all the gumption I can get :)

Yes, it can get busy at times. I have been sitting back with my feet up. Well, not really I made Easter chocolates yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom