WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep chatting with us...and stalking everyone. That's what I did until I jumped in.
caf.gif
big_smile.png
Will do.

Looking for the person who claimed the PC HDSC Card from me. Can't find your information, did I send it out already and that's why I can't find your address.

Have everything ready for shipping at lunch today. Let me know if I've missed you. Packages should arrive by the end of next week.

Thanks

I got my duck eggs from SilkieSensation today!! They arrived in perfect condition. I have to say, the whole transaction was very good. I was sending her some eggs that she claimed from me and I had a few issues dropping them... She was very patient and understanding with me, even when I forgot to send the sprout instructions... She also dropped an egg (I'm rubbing off....) and contacted me right away to let me know...

Can't wait to hatch out some duckies!!!

Has anyone tried the "Eggies"? The plastic cups that you crack an egg into to make boiled eggs... I picked up 8 sets yesterday, some for myself and some for swapping, lol.
They where a pain, 4 pieces for each egg :/ I only used them once.
I have an egg cooker I use, eggs peel easy. I think its called an egghead or something

Last edited:
I got my swap of shirts from dmccan today - thanks for the beautiful tote too. You are such a sweetheart!

I also received my eggs from caj1985 a couple days ago. Very nicely packaged and are in the incubator right now. Thank you!

I got my duck eggs from SilkieSensation today!! They arrived in perfect condition. I have to say, the whole transaction was very good. I was sending her some eggs that she claimed from me and I had a few issues dropping them... She was very patient and understanding with me, even when I forgot to send the sprout instructions... She also dropped an egg (I'm rubbing off....) and contacted me right away to let me know...

Can't wait to hatch out some duckies!!!
Happy Hatching
jumpy.gif
I have your eggies cooking away & have started another batch of sprouts from your supplies & instructions. I'm giving wheat a try, but my kitchen window only gets afternoon sun, so they are coming along slowly
roll.png

Has anyone tried the "Eggies"? The plastic cups that you crack an egg into to make boiled eggs... I picked up 8 sets yesterday, some for myself and some for swapping, lol.
I have some. I like them because there's no shell to peel, they are just a pain to clean up, use a brush to get into the crevices.

Happy Birthday, BHep!!!!

Thank you ColdUpNorth, my totally resplendently awesome eggs arrived today, on my birthday! It was such fun to dig around for "gold" in the superb packing job you did!!! Thank you for your generosity, and especially for the surprise eggs from a chick you hatched from me last year!
That is so cool!!! I've never been this excited about a hatch before--one of my eggs went to MN, turned into a hen and I get eggs back from her sent to me in FL!
love.gif

fl.gif

Unrelated to BYC, I received my chicken drinking cups in the mail today, too. I'm really hoping these will work out well and end the chore of refilling waterers!

Went to the post office to mail out all my packages and what would you know, I left all my credit/debit cards and license at home. So tomorrow, I shall try it again,.
he.gif
barnie.gif
hide.gif
hit.gif
bow.gif
I think that should cover it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom