WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give the kids the Hersey eggs and keep the Dove rabbit and Lindt chicks for yourself!
wink.png
Glad you liked the egg salt and pepper shakers....a gift fit for any chicken lover!

Give the kids the Hersey eggs and keep the Dove rabbit and Lindt chicks for yourself!
wink.png
Glad you liked the egg salt and pepper shakers....a gift fit for any chicken lover!
More likely JJ will end up with most of the good chocolate.
gig.gif
I already had to hide it from him twice. The shakers have already found a home on my kitchen table.
big_smile.png

Happy Easter everyone!

I got a nice box of eggs, I think it is my Easter buddy box? I opened it and it looked like nice decent hatching eggs, right?

Then I unwrapped them and saw this!!!

They are beautiful! I now have to figure out how to blow out eggs so I can save them!!! Also, thank you for the great hatching eggs!
Thank you Heather! What is your BYC handle?

Happy Easter everyone!

I got a nice box of eggs, I think it is my Easter buddy box? I opened it and it looked like nice decent hatching eggs, right?

Then I unwrapped them and saw this!!!

They are beautiful! I now have to figure out how to blow out eggs so I can save them!!! Also, thank you for the great hatching eggs!
Thank you Heather! What is your BYC handle?

That looks like the handiwork of heather AKA Ayeupchuck! BEAUTIFUL!

I have porcelain egg coddling cups, left to me after my mom passed. They are wonderful. I spray both pieces with bakers spray, put in the egg, add some salt, pepper and a tad of butter, screw the tops on. place them in water and viola wonderful soft boiled eggs that slide right out! I have never seen them here in the
states, she got hers in Great Britain

These are really cool. I can't even draw a stick figure LOL! Saw how to blow out an egg on some show the other day, I've done it the same way and it worked well. Use a larger sharp sewing needle to break a small hole, then keep picking at the shell until the hole is maybe a 16th if an inch...you just want the hole big enough for the egg to come out of. Take a corsage pin and poke it into the hole you just made and stir it around until you feel you have scrambled the egg as well as possible. Now go to the opposite end of the egg and make another small hole...don't make it too big, you want it as inconspicuous as possible. Now just pucker up and start blowing!!! Be sure to break the white part of the interior of the egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom