WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a ton of mail today! I got the following;
Tons of seeds from Rbaker-Thank you for sooooo many!!! Which swap was this from?
4 appliqued placemats from dmccann and an extra appliqued kitchen towel!! Thank you sooo much, I love them!!
4 movies from eggorthechicken-thank you!!!

love.gif
Love the little craft chickens.

TY I can't wait to get to the craft store and pick up some stuff to make more of them

I just got a ton of mail today!  I got the following;
Tons of seeds from Rbaker-Thank you for sooooo many!!!  Which swap was this from?
4 appliqued placemats from dmccann and an extra appliqued kitchen towel!!  Thank you sooo much, I love them!!
4 movies from eggorthechicken-thank you!!!
U r welcome!

I tried Michelle's (Reesepoultry) laundry soap today. Wow, very impressed. My laundry smells so good. I could not believe that little tablespoon would do the job but it certainly does. Thanks Michelle.

Okay, but he is still a tiny bit rough.
Plus he is done with eyelash fiber instead of roving wool. I also did not have any mulberry wool for comb or black I could use for a beak. :O(

These are great! Keep them coming! I have black wool if you need it... probably some in a mulberry shade too. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
For the last couple of days I have been fighting a sinus infection. This morning I woke up and my face is swollen, pretty badly too. So I doubt I will do any work on them today, or much else for that matter. I think I am going to lay around and sleep as much as possible in a pain med induced coma....lol

For the last couple of days I have been fighting a sinus infection. This morning I woke up and my face is swollen, pretty badly too. So I doubt I will do any work on them today, or much else for that matter.  I think I am going to lay around and sleep as much as possible in a pain med induced coma....lol

:hugs hope you feel better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom