WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was lockdown day for the turkey eggs I got from ProFTi. They apparently didn't get that memo, because all three had hatched before I even woke in the morning. Three little fluffy poults are now running around with my Easter chicks and the one poult that hatched. Hopefully they figure out the eating thing. Not sure if they are pure Red Bourbon or if there is a mix. I forget.

I want to thank who ever sent me the dish cloths funny I don't remember mining them but that don't mean a thing. I forget these days plus I am sick with whatever is going around dang-nab-it!! The cough is killing my chest anyone have a suggestion other then medicine, because many meds I can not take due to the meds for lupus that I am on. They suppress my immune system it's a know wonder I don't get sick more ofter. Hope everyone stays well and or get over what they have.
If you signed up for ProfTi's Bunny Buddy Swap then they likely came from there.

Yesterday was lockdown day for the turkey eggs I got from ProFTi. They apparently didn't get that memo, because all three had hatched before I even woke in the morning. Three little fluffy poults are now running around with my Easter chicks and the one poult that hatched. Hopefully they figure out the eating thing. Not sure if they are pure Red Bourbon or if there is a mix. I forget.
YAY!!
wee.gif
Congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom