WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... I've been waiting for a month for an item I claimed here. I'm still pretty new, so this is the first time I have not received something I claimed... I have PM'ed the person a few times, and early on there were some miscommunications and being out of town, but the last few PM's have gotten no response... I have PM'ed the moderator, still waiting for a response... Do the moderators respond directly to me?? Can someone else who has maybe gone through the process PM me. I don't want to step out of bounds and air my dirty laundry here publicly, but I'd certainly like to know what the proper steps to take are and if I am ever going to get my item...
hu.gif

So... I've been waiting for a month for an item I claimed here. I'm still pretty new, so this is the first time I have not received something I claimed... I have PM'ed the person a few times, and early on there were some miscommunications and being out of town, but the last few PM's have gotten no response... I have PM'ed the moderator, still waiting for a response... Do the moderators respond directly to me?? Can someone else who has maybe gone through the process PM me. I don't want to step out of bounds and air my dirty laundry here publicly, but I'd certainly like to know what the proper steps to take are and if I am ever going to get my item...
hu.gif
The moderator should message you back and let you know that they are attempting to contact the other party.

I have one im waiting on with no contact too, but the moderator told me that that person was out of town.... so I am hoping i get my items too.

Most of the people make good on there swaps, so just keep messaging them and the moderator until you get a responce.

so i am working on breast cancer themed bunnies.... what ya'll think?

n.n crafting on my lunch break lolz.

i also have purple for the body and some other "ribbon" fabric.

just was wondering if people would like these?

Did a side swap for cookie cutters that came in the mail 2 days ago with MiMis_Place. They were shipped fast and the boys love them. Thanks!

My swap came yesterday from Coldupnorth. The pillow was even larger than expected and she threw in some extra sweets and a kitchen towel that matches my dining room perfectly! My toddler will love his bday gift and he enjoyed the sweets. They were shipped fast as well. Thanks so much for the thoughtful extras!!!!!

I recieved my silkie eggs from emvickrey yesterday. She so sweetly sent 3 extras and she did an excellent shipping job, none were cracked. but the dumb po must have done a number on them because even after sitting for 24 hrs all but three had a scrambled air cell. I'm crossing my fingers all three hatch for me!
I put the others in the bator anyway and will candle in a week. You never know right?

I recieved my silkie eggs from emvickrey yesterday. She so sweetly sent 3 extras and she did an excellent shipping job, none were cracked. but the dumb po must have done a number on them because even after sitting for 24 hrs all but three had a scrambled air cell. I'm crossing my fingers all three hatch for me!
I put the others in the bator anyway and will candle in a week. You never know right?

when I get eggs with messy aircells, I will leave them sitting fat end up in the inkie for 4-5 days without turning at all....most times they reattach well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom