WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just had a bitty hatch that isnt right. it looks like the skin didnt fully form around the belly button area. its not oozing and it doesnt look like the skin tore it looks like it grew that way. it hatch all on its own with no assistants. i put a bit of antibiotic ointment on it but im wondering if anyone has any idea what it maybe or what i can do.

i just had a bitty hatch that isnt right. it looks like the skin didnt fully form around the belly button area. its not oozing and it doesnt look like the skin tore it looks like it grew that way. it hatch all on its own with no assistants. i put a bit of antibiotic ointment on it but im wondering if anyone has any idea what it maybe or what i can do.

At that point, ointment and something to prevent infection is about all you can do. Cross your fingers and let's hope for a healthy chick and that it recedes.
fl.gif

It look like it dint absorb its yolk all the way, you need to cover it with something so it doesnt catch on something and break the yolk and/or pull out the intestines. You can use a bandaid, but i find they dont stick good if the chick isnt dry. I usually put a little antbiotic or something on it, then take a piece of a shell and put a little superglue on the edge and stick it over it. \eep an eye on it to make sure it doesnt get infected

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading or buying the following eggs

Partage Wyandotte Bantams
Game assortment hatch x gray and chinese gamefowel ( these are kept seperate by breed)
Hens choice any of the above breeds may include lavender Amercana bantams, Nankin, buttercup bantams, white call duck, silkies, or salmon faverolle bantams.

I would sale or trade for muscovy duck, buff duck, or call duck eggs. Please let me know if interested.

I have a black giant rooster I'm hope to trade for some quail.im hoping to trade in north Ga. Make a offer. The rooster is 15 to 16 weeks old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom