WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well now that im back to work i go by the post office at least once a day. so i will just go tonight on the way home. i am just trying to save time by prepaying the shipping. lol. oh well

hmmm i am trying to ship a package first class online and usps only has priority mail options. paypal will only let me ship if i recieved a pp payment or ebay sale. x.x
and i canceled my stamps.com subscription cause i cant afford the $15 a month fee. so guess the only way is actually going to the po????????? help anyone?

Caroline
first class only goes up to 13 oz so after that its priority mail. Make an account at USPS its easy thats what I do, you can't ship media mail through there though

hmmm i am trying to ship a package first class online and usps only has priority mail options. paypal will only let me ship if i recieved a pp payment or ebay sale. x.x
and i canceled my stamps.com subscription cause i cant afford the $15 a month fee. so guess the only way is actually going to the po????????? help anyone?

Caroline

Paypal.com/shipnow

Delivery confirmation is only $0.19 through paypal. To get the best pricing, you have to jump between PP and USPS sites... First class through paypal, but they don't have regional rate shipping.

Last edited:
Paypal.com/shipnow

Delivery confirmation is only $0.19 through paypal. To get the best pricing, you have to jump between PP and USPS sites... First class through paypal, but they don't have regional rate shipping.
It won't let her ship thru pp since payment wasn't received thru pp. That was the problem.

Checked your link:
HEY! That 1 will let you. Have to bookmark that link myself.

Last edited:
It won't let her ship thru pp since payment wasn't received thru pp. That was the problem.
You can ship through pp without the payment coming through it. You just go to multi-order shipping, then got to file and create label. Then you enter all the package info and the persons info and print. It takes it out of your pp act. They just don't let you do media rate or regional rate. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom