WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal.com/shipnow

Delivery confirmation is only $0.19 through paypal. To get the best pricing, you have to jump between PP and USPS sites... First class through paypal, but they don't have regional rate shipping.
Ok i got your link to work for me bettacreek thank you. I was trying to use paypal shipping and it would only let me import things and im like :hmm i dont have payments or anything. grr...
thanks for the help. i need to remember that link.

im not really having the best of all days...

I am still recouping from the weekend...

I went to a scrapbooking for the cure (cancer research) on saturday with my mother.
it was a long day but mom and i had fun despite us both being tired and her having a cold.

in the beginning my mom and i won 2 prizes :) very nice papers and embellishments, etc.
and at the end the raffle my mom won a scrapbooking kit and i won a bunch of homeade goatmilk soaps, etc. n.n reminded me of what you gals make on here so i must haz. so i am like nice....

then we are leaving and mom is having more problems with her breathing and coughing its night so its worse she had a cold.... so i got my ex to pick us up take us to wally world to find meds for her. then he drives us home. me first, by the time we got to my house i was running in the door and asking my daughter for her inhaler (no flames here please about other peoples medicines...) my mom needed help breathing... so that seemed to help a little so I stayed home and my ex said he would deliver her safely home.

Then an hr later i get a text from him, telling me that mom had asked him to take her to the hospital. grr.... so she was there all night until 5 am and they diagnosed her with a collapsed lung, gave her cough syurup with codine, and antibotics, and sent her home. I of course stayed up waiting for updates from them so that was my saturday.

Saturday I was not feeling my best. probably coming down with some cold like everyone else.... so i rest from the lack of sleep.
my daughter has been ill most of the weekend with some stomach bug. last night about 8pm she is in so much pain that i call my ex and ask him to take her to the hospital..... blood work, urine samples, cat scan... then about 2ish am my ex calls me and tells me they dont know whats wrong with her she has a very high white blood cell count. sends her home with anti nausea medications, and a note to be out of school for 2 days, and says she must just have a virus. sent her home.

so i was up until about 3:30... then of course prys myself out of bed and gets the baby to the sitters, makes my daughters boyfriend go to school, and leaves my daughter on the couch. i go to work half dead. and its a crazy monday here at work.

sooo that was my weekend..... hope you all had a better one.

im not really having the best of all days...

I am still recouping from the weekend...

I went to a scrapbooking for the cure (cancer research) on saturday with my mother.
it was a long day but mom and i had fun despite us both being tired and her having a cold.

in the beginning my mom and i won 2 prizes :) very nice papers and embellishments, etc.
and at the end the raffle my mom won a scrapbooking kit and i won a bunch of homeade goatmilk soaps, etc. n.n reminded me of what you gals make on here so i must haz. so i am like nice....

then we are leaving and mom is having more problems with her breathing and coughing its night so its worse she had a cold.... so i got my ex to pick us up take us to wally world to find meds for her. then he drives us home. me first, by the time we got to my house i was running in the door and asking my daughter for her inhaler (no flames here please about other peoples medicines...) my mom needed help breathing... so that seemed to help a little so I stayed home and my ex said he would deliver her safely home.

Then an hr later i get a text from him, telling me that mom had asked him to take her to the hospital. grr.... so she was there all night until 5 am and they diagnosed her with a collapsed lung, gave her cough syurup with codine, and antibotics, and sent her home. I of course stayed up waiting for updates from them so that was my saturday.

Saturday I was not feeling my best. probably coming down with some cold like everyone else.... so i rest from the lack of sleep.
my daughter has been ill most of the weekend with some stomach bug. last night about 8pm she is in so much pain that i call my ex and ask him to take her to the hospital..... blood work, urine samples, cat scan... then about 2ish am my ex calls me and tells me they dont know whats wrong with her she has a very high white blood cell count. sends her home with anti nausea medications, and a note to be out of school for 2 days, and says she must just have a virus. sent her home.

so i was up until about 3:30... then of course prys myself out of bed and gets the baby to the sitters, makes my daughters boyfriend go to school, and leaves my daughter on the couch. i go to work half dead. and its a crazy monday here at work.

sooo that was my weekend..... hope you all had a better one.
Hope everyone there is feeling better. We were no stranger to the ER this weekend ourselves. We spent most of the weekend building coops & I caught my daughter running around several times with no shoes & gave her heck for it. Just before midnight last night, she comes hobbling to my door crying that her foot hurts. I wipe the dirt off (she skipped bath before bed, so had filthy feet) & discover a 2 inch long puncture along her heel with a slit at the heel end. I soaked it in peroxide water hoping it was just a cut full of dirt. No such luck, there was something in it. Take her to the ER & the doctor digs a 1+ inch "splinter" out of her foot while the nurse & I hold her down screaming. The nurse asked her where the splinter was that came off the board that came out of her foot.
roll.png
Took her a minute to catch on, but then she was laughing. Doctor wrote her off school today but she insisted on going anyway. Had to wear sandals because she couldn't get her shoe on over the wraps. It's going to be sore when she gets home. And we are all tired & cranky from being up until almost 3am.

im not really having the best of all days... I am still recouping from the weekend... I went to a scrapbooking for the cure (cancer research) on saturday with my mother. it was a long day but mom and i had fun despite us both being tired and her having a cold. in the beginning my mom and i won 2 prizes :) very nice papers and embellishments, etc. and at the end the raffle my mom won a scrapbooking kit and i won a bunch of homeade goatmilk soaps, etc. n.n reminded me of what you gals make on here so i must haz. so i am like nice.... then we are leaving and mom is having more problems with her breathing and coughing its night so its worse she had a cold.... so i got my ex to pick us up take us to wally world to find meds for her. then he drives us home. me first, by the time we got to my house i was running in the door and asking my daughter for her inhaler (no flames here please about other peoples medicines...) my mom needed help breathing... so that seemed to help a little so I stayed home and my ex said he would deliver her safely home. Then an hr later i get a text from him, telling me that mom had asked him to take her to the hospital. grr.... so she was there all night until 5 am and they diagnosed her with a collapsed lung, gave her cough syurup with codine, and antibotics, and sent her home. I of course stayed up waiting for updates from them so that was my saturday. Saturday I was not feeling my best. probably coming down with some cold like everyone else.... so i rest from the lack of sleep. my daughter has been ill most of the weekend with some stomach bug. last night about 8pm she is in so much pain that i call my ex and ask him to take her to the hospital..... blood work, urine samples, cat scan... then about 2ish am my ex calls me and tells me they dont know whats wrong with her she has a very high white blood cell count. sends her home with anti nausea medications, and a note to be out of school for 2 days, and says she must just have a virus. sent her home. so i was up until about 3:30... then of course prys myself out of bed and gets the baby to the sitters, makes my daughters boyfriend go to school, and leaves my daughter on the couch. i go to work half dead. and its a crazy monday here at work. sooo that was my weekend..... hope you all had a better one.
Hope everyone there is feeling better. We were no stranger to the ER this weekend ourselves. We spent most of the weekend building coops & I caught my daughter running around several times with no shoes & gave her heck for it. Just before midnight last night, she comes hobbling to my door crying that her foot hurts. I wipe the dirt off (she skipped bath before bed, so had filthy feet) & discover a 2 inch long puncture along her heel with a slit at the heel end. I soaked it in peroxide water hoping it was just a cut full of dirt. No such luck, there was something in it. Take her to the ER & the doctor digs a 1+ inch "splinter" out of her foot while the nurse & I hold her down screaming. The nurse asked her where the splinter was that came off the board that came out of her foot.
roll.png
Took her a minute to catch on, but then she was laughing. Doctor wrote her off school today but she insisted on going anyway. Had to wear sandals because she couldn't get her shoe on over the wraps. It's going to be sore when she gets home. And we are all tired & cranky from being up until almost 3am.
Prayers for all of u!
2665.png

Ok i got your link to work for me bettacreek thank you. I was trying to use paypal shipping and it would only let me import things and im like :hmm i dont have payments or anything. grr...
thanks for the help. i need to remember that link.
Right on www.usps.com you can ship using paypal and no charge for DC and it's cheaper shipping charges compared to going to the PO. I used to work for the PO boy that was hard work but at the same time fun, I loved most of the customers except the ones that would get mad if I didn't have their check, lol. One more thing on the usps site you can arrange for pick-up for free, except for me because I live to far off the road.

Last edited:
roll.png
What is going on around here? So much stuff it's hard to keep up! My granddaughter did the same thing on my porch when she was little we couldn't get it out ourselves that my daughter had to take her to the ER it was huge. My daughter was playing ball with my son when she ran into a bush, she showed it to me but it looked like nothing much. Then a month goes by then she shows it to me still not healed I look closely and can tell something was in it she squeezed it and out pops a stick that was at least an inch long and thicker then a splinter, yuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom