WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not really having the best of all days...

I am still recouping from the weekend...

I went to a scrapbooking for the cure (cancer research) on saturday with my mother.
it was a long day but mom and i had fun despite us both being tired and her having a cold.

in the beginning my mom and i won 2 prizes :) very nice papers and embellishments, etc.
and at the end the raffle my mom won a scrapbooking kit and i won a bunch of homeade goatmilk soaps, etc. n.n reminded me of what you gals make on here so i must haz. so i am like nice....

then we are leaving and mom is having more problems with her breathing and coughing its night so its worse she had a cold.... so i got my ex to pick us up take us to wally world to find meds for her. then he drives us home. me first, by the time we got to my house i was running in the door and asking my daughter for her inhaler (no flames here please about other peoples medicines...) my mom needed help breathing... so that seemed to help a little so I stayed home and my ex said he would deliver her safely home.

Then an hr later i get a text from him, telling me that mom had asked him to take her to the hospital. grr.... so she was there all night until 5 am and they diagnosed her with a collapsed lung, gave her cough syurup with codine, and antibotics, and sent her home. I of course stayed up waiting for updates from them so that was my saturday.

Saturday I was not feeling my best. probably coming down with some cold like everyone else.... so i rest from the lack of sleep.
my daughter has been ill most of the weekend with some stomach bug. last night about 8pm she is in so much pain that i call my ex and ask him to take her to the hospital..... blood work, urine samples, cat scan... then about 2ish am my ex calls me and tells me they dont know whats wrong with her she has a very high white blood cell count. sends her home with anti nausea medications, and a note to be out of school for 2 days, and says she must just have a virus. sent her home.

so i was up until about 3:30... then of course prys myself out of bed and gets the baby to the sitters, makes my daughters boyfriend go to school, and leaves my daughter on the couch. i go to work half dead. and its a crazy monday here at work.

sooo that was my weekend..... hope you all had a better one.
Hope all has settled down and that you are NOT getting a cold. I finally am getting over what I had.

Hey everyone I need to get susanrenee's eggs sent out but I don't have her address. If someone could pm it to me so I can get this out in the next hour that would be great!
Thanks!

Got it!
Thanks kraftyladies!

thumbsup.gif

Got all my packages ready to go, going to town tomorrow. Living way out in the middle of nowhere can be a pain but on the other hand I love not have neighbors so close except one I don't really see. They did complain last year about a roo at the time only had one the crowed, now I have four, trying to get rid of two I hate to but I don't need four roo's don't have the room.

Got all my packages ready to go, going to town tomorrow. Living way out in the middle of nowhere can be a pain but on the other hand I love not have neighbors so close except one I don't really see. They did complain last year about a roo at the time only had one the crowed, now I have four, trying to get rid of two I hate to but I don't need four roo's don't have the room.
Hmmmm...ONLY 4 roos. I remember those days. Was so much quieter around here at 3am & 6 am.
gig.gif
Now I have 8 adult roos & who knows how many in the grow-outs.
roll.png
My 2 free range roos have picked the front & back porches for their roosts at night so we definitely hear them when they go off.

My kids and I were in town until almost 11 PM last night working on Stubby's coop. All that's left is to put the hardware cloth around it... He should be able to move in tomorrow!! I'll post pics later when it is all finished... I'm pretty proud of myself and my kids. We built this whole coop by ourselves, from design to completion... I can't wait to see how Stubby likes it! Now to pick him a girlfriend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom