WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! Isn't there a thread on BYC about transporting birds around? I am in Washington and have a friend who needs a bird transported down to her. I thought I saw one at one time that showed when people were making trips etc. Anyone know what it is called?
Do a search for "chicken train" or "egg train" & they come up under there. Also, try your state's thread & see who can help transport.

Last edited:
I am working on some new sewing projects and am in need of zippers... preferably nylon... 8-16" range... willing to swap for them... i have a lot of craft items that i have that i will eventually put on my swap page, so i may have something you may want to trade for.

3 of my roosters went to a new home today... They went to a friend of mine, so I know they will have a nice life. One of Prim's boys and two from the NYD hatch... I still have 3 of Prim's boys and 2 more from the NYD chicks I need to rehome, but no hurry now. Getting a couple out of the NYD coop will help, and the 3 of Prim's boys are keeping Crash (my young Tom) company, so all is well for a while!

I've got some LF Java and WFBS eggs that need to be shipped or eaten. Anyone want to side swap?
Depends on what WFBS is & if you want duckies or not
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom