WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell her she is very welcome. I enjoy making them.... i see bears and chicken plushies in the near future and little purse like bags...
so i am in need of certain supplies. and i am going to be going through all my craft items and at some point listing a bunch on my swap page.

so the poly plastic stuffing beads, cotton fabrics, buttons, beads, zippers... etc... all things i use... and colored sewing threads...
I just put a ton of ribbon on my swap page & have some fabric left on there too if you need any. I just want a couple chicken plushies out of it when you make them...LOL

I do not understand what happened a week ago no problem,now nothing is working on here

do your photos need to be resized first? if so you can change settings on your camera or use a program like light image resizer. i use that program all the time at work and now use it here before uploading photos.  its free. http://download.cnet.com/Light-Image-Resizer/3000-12511_4-10529104.html
no they do not need resized,i can not put any on,i am no good on computers,too stupid,o well I will keep trying,maybe I deleated something in the programing,thank u all for the help

:rolleyes: I go thu the process and the upload bar comes up then it is gone,it does say I have the file to upload then clicking submit it is gone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom