Status
Not open for further replies.
Patricia you should have a LARGE box on your doorstep today
celebrate.gif
I hope you like. I l
2665.png
ved it.

Please send your items in a timely manner, as the Rules state for WYGS:

"Items other than hatching eggs should be sent within 2-3 days." & "MEMBERS THAT DO NOT SHIP THEIR PROMISED ITEMS WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SWAP FURTHER"

Received my Mealworms from bnewns. Three plastic containers sealed in a plastic priority bag. Sadly all of them were dead.

Quote: They did have air holes, I've shipped out a bunch of kits and only 2 or 3 have arrived dead either because of the cold or heat. I do replace them so no worries. If you want I can send something else in their place.
I'm wondering if shipping out on Thursday/Friday the PO is leaving them on the truck for Monday/Tuesday delivery. Going to start only sending them out on Monday/Tuesday

Perhaps my streak of bad luck is ending?? I put 3 eggs into lockdown on Friday (2 EE's from eggorthechicken and 1 of my own). I had my hatcher just a tad cooler than I had been running it. The past two hatches, I had 1 chick hatch out the day after lockdown, and the rest died... Yesterday late afternoon (5ish), I checked on them... Nothing. My bator is at work, so it's a little easier for me to stay hands off. This morning when I got to work, there was a chick hatched and dry, and the other two had pipped. The other to hatched out perfectly fine during the course of the morning! So that was 3 for 3 that went into lockdown!!!! Yay!!!!

I have another set of eggs (rainbow layers from SewChaos) going into lockdown on Wednesday, then my duck eggs from SilkieSensation next Monday... Hoping for good results!

Perhaps my streak of bad luck is ending?? I put 3 eggs into lockdown on Friday (2 EE's from eggorthechicken and 1 of my own). I had my hatcher just a tad cooler than I had been running it. The past two hatches, I had 1 chick hatch out the day after lockdown, and the rest died... Yesterday late afternoon (5ish), I checked on them... Nothing. My bator is at work, so it's a little easier for me to stay hands off. This morning when I got to work, there was a chick hatched and dry, and the other two had pipped. The other to hatched out perfectly fine during the course of the morning! So that was 3 for 3 that went into lockdown!!!! Yay!!!!

I have another set of eggs (rainbow layers from SewChaos) going into lockdown on Wednesday, then my duck eggs from SilkieSensation next Monday... Hoping for good results!
OHH!! I wanna know how they do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom