WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will know the pupae when you see them. They look like white alien worms.

lau.gif
EWWWWWWWW hate them all. Chickens love them.
sickbyc.gif

My belated Bowie is a grandpa today, from Minnesota and back again, I have his grand kids!!

Two on left are Bowie's kin: Appenzeller Spitzhauben mixes, the one on the right is a Brabanter/GLP mix. Two more finding their way into the world, still in the bator! Excellent fertility from ColdUpNorth, Laurie's eggs!
LL

My belated Bowie is a grandpa today, from Minnesota and back again, I have his grand kids!!

Two on left are Bowie's kin: Appenzeller Spitzhauben mixes, the one on the right is a Brabanter/GLP mix. Two more finding their way into the world, still in the bator! Excellent fertility from ColdUpNorth, Laurie's eggs!
LL
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
Awesome! He was so pretty!

Last edited:

LL
So glad that you had two of the Bowie grandbabies hatch. We haven't hatched any of the yellow here, only black. We haven't set and hatched many of them. The yellow looks quite like an AS chick. The blacks have started to feather out like this little guy that hatched around Easter. There tufts didn't show up right away. Congrats! They are beautiful

My belated Bowie is a grandpa today, from Minnesota and back again, I have his grand kids!! Two on left are Bowie's kin: Appenzeller Spitzhauben mixes, the one on the right is a Brabanter/GLP mix. Two more finding their way into the world, still in the bator! Excellent fertility from ColdUpNorth, Laurie's eggs!
900x900px-LL-893ede9f_DSC00965.jpeg
I probably have some of his relatives as well! I hatched out 8 Spitzhauben crosses from ColdUpNorth earlier this year... I'll try to post a pic, but I can't do it from my iPad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom