WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found some strawberry plants in the back yard. I planted last year and they spread. Glad I found them before they got mowed down. I will count how many I have and might do a swap.

Agreed.  I mean, how much money can you make, assuming that's the motivation, on that?  What with shipping costs and all, maybe a buck or two?
I think it may have been more getting a rare breed egg cheap. I dont know exactly how he did it, but I was thinking:
Buy/swap cheap eggs
Claim a rare breed/color
Offer up cheap eggs
Sell or hatch rare eggs

People dont expect all thier shipped eggs to hatch, so he was getting away with it at first.

Ok here is the problem I have brown eggs that look like some brown ones I got from someone. Now why on earth did I think I would remember? Oh the hatch is going to be a real mystery. But I am pretty sure I will know the duck eggs.

They wont sell me their blue Swedish ducks, what I need! I have 1 and like to have a whole flock. Looking for thoes eggs or ducklings. But I have been wanting some runners for a while anyways. And I had some of the white ones a long tine ago!! About 20 years to be correct. I just love all animals

holly cheese balls! yesterday it was in the 80's and now today is the 30's! i'm having the worst time trying to keep my humidity up for the eggs that are in the hatcher...ugh! i've got chicks hatching, got more needing to go into the hatcher, just set more yesterday. taking the hatched ones to sell fri, then taking the rest sunday to sell. then it's supposed to rain all weekend! who knows when i will get the other pens built! the babies i hatched and bought in march are needing a new pen like mad but this weather is not helping!

i just planted a bunch of stuff, started all my potted plants again, and now it's in the 30's so last night spent most of my time bringing in all the plants. covering up my newly planted garden, oh my birds were not happy having their coop covers put back on last night...had to make sure everything/body was tied down tight so no one blew away. whew! i'm pooped...and it's only 8am in the morning!

i sure hope that everybody up north is doing ok, grandparents that are in st. louis said they might get their row boat and come on down to arkansas
gig.gif
. i know a lot of others have it much worse than me, but i just had to vent! no one else understands how insane weather can play such a nasty roll on our birds, so i knew you all would get me fully. BUT...........

on a happier note i might be getting 3/9month olds frizzle cochin banty trio! the lady i got my silkies and blue polish from is thinking of getting out of banties and maybe sell me her started flock of silkies
wee.gif
!!! i'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! i just can't wait to see what she decides...i will be over the moon if this deal happens! anyways just had a few to pop in and say howdy!

everyone try to stay dry and safe! off to go check on everyone...so glad i ddnt put away my wellies!!

ttfn!

oooh, silkie your soap is delicious! i tried them last night---oh my heaven! my eggs look perfect...they are still resting on my dresser i will put them in later today. i just love the runner eggs! my daughter nearly had a cow from over excitment! we both are so excited about the new blood that will go into our flock when they start laying...

your eggs are almost ready...collecting fresh but this weather is not helping! hope you and your family isn't getting to much of this weather. stay safe!!

Just got Apple Plum Butter from Daze.... Just wanted everyone to know, this stuff is like Heaven in a JAR!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom