WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
stuff will be going to the yard sale if no one is interested. i will be loading my vehicle down around 8:30 so if no one has intrest it will be sold. Also you may check with me Sunday to see if I have something you seen. You know how yardsales go.

Pony

new yarn do not know what kind

I am still looking for hatching egg.. but they will have to be shipped after the 20th. I am willing to hold items till then.

I had to say goodbye to my baby duckies today... :-(

The kids and I left for the MN horse expo and my friend is taking them home tomorrow. I NEED more duck eggs!! I didn't think I would lie them, and I don't... I LOVE them!! :p

On a brighter note, we're staying at the Waterpark of America!! Too fun!!

I had to say goodbye to my baby duckies today... :-(

The kids and I left for the MN horse expo and my friend is taking them home tomorrow. I NEED more duck eggs!! I didn't think I would lie them, and I don't... I LOVE them!!
tongue.png

On a brighter note, we're staying at the Waterpark of America!! Too fun!!
You know where to find more.
wink.png

If anyone sees anything. Please let me know now!! We are fixing to load up. So I need to know what to put to the side. The tea set has been claimed. So anything else please let me know

This is the kid stroller. It is for baby dolls. Not sure how to ship.
also here is a necklace

I had to ship a long wooden mask that hangs on the wall. I just cut up a box and made my own.It was about 3 feet long and cost $11 + to ship from NC to FL. Very reasonable considering the length and weight. I would think you could do that with the doll stroller OR just wrap it in a brown paper bag or feed bag. Either way it should be pretty cheap to ship that.

No one has stated they wanted it so its going to the yard sale. I would have tried shipping it. I am on my way to set up. Wish me luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom