WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished the Peacock and the WFBS.

wee.gif
celebrate.gif
love.gif

Hey y'all dnt know if everyone is aware but there is a peachick /egg swap trying to get started. Go check it out. We are having a hard time getting it going. You can offer pures of turkeys, guineas, chicken peas. I would like to see this get going so people can get some pea hatching eggs....spread the word

This board moves pretty quick so I'm just gonna jump in and pretend like I've been here all along.
I wish someone would offer up an incubator!!! Like one of the little ones that is for classrooms or something :/ I want some different eggs SO BAD but I have no incubator! Booo... one of the classrooms at the school here is hatching eggs so I am gonna try to con her out of the incubator when she mess up and none of their eggs hatch XD

This board moves pretty quick so I'm just gonna jump in and pretend like I've been here all along.
I wish someone would offer up an incubator!!! Like one of the little ones that is for classrooms or something :/ I want some different eggs SO BAD but I have no incubator! Booo... one of the classrooms at the school here is hatching eggs so I am gonna try to con her out of the incubator when she mess up and none of their eggs hatch XD
incubatos are a bit more then the regular value of this swap. But look in the buy sell trade section or your local craigslist to see what you can scrounge up, and welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom