WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't going to do any swapping till I was all cleared up, but returned home to a broody hen. I need some Silkie eggs or something similar in size to put under her. Can do PayPal
I have a bunch of EE bantams available. Some are from blue eggs, some from cream, but all are covered by a blue silver duckwing ameraucana roo so should all be blue or green layers. PM me is interested. The creams are an F1 cross between the AM roo & OEGB hens.

Last edited:
Wasn't going to do any swapping till I was all cleared up, but returned home to a broody hen. I need some Silkie eggs or something similar in size to put under her. Can do PayPal

I have a bunch of Bantam Plymouth Barred Rock eggs hun. I also have some Bantam Barred Olive Egger eggs. If you are interested just shoot me a pm. If you just pay for shipping you can have them.
wink.png

I have a bunch of EE bantams available. Some are from blue eggs, some from cream, but all are covered by a blue silver duckwing ameraucana roo so should all be blue or green layers. PM me is interested. The creams are an F1 cross between the AM roo & OEGB hens.

Can you please move your advertising elsewhere? There's a reason why there are certain rules

As for my previous post, side swaps are welcome, however, if I've asked a particular member to no longer participate on the swap because of issues, don't come here and continue. I still need to keep members safe. If they want to side swap with members who've been asked to leave the swap page, that's their decision, but stop haunting the WYGS threads looking for victims.
Anyone permitted to swap on the main thread is certainly welcome to side swap here.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone remembers but I got a bunch of eggs for a bunch of people and don't know who's were who's. Well so far I got eight chicks and waiting for more today is hatch day although one hatched Sunday night it is sooooooo cute it has chipmuck markings and is small, I have two sizzles I think one is brown and one is white with a few black spots. They are sooooo cute, I hatched out a Jersey Giant form my own eggs I wish I had had more at the time. I have eight now I will be putting in as soon as these guys hatch, plus I got little duckies come I hope at least one hatches. These Jersey Giants are from Wynette so they are going to be good ones. I have another 1 year old hen but she is not laying everyday, she only lays once a few weeks strange.

Kimmie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom