WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patty, do I owe you anything? I hope not, and I can't think of anything, but my life has been so crazy these last few months that I could have easily forgotten. As far as I know, bnewns and tdhenson are the only ones I owe anything to from here, but remind me if I'm wrong, PLEASE?
bow.gif

I don't do facebook at all, so I hate to see you go Patty!
hugs.gif

I need to apologize, I'm way behind on everything. I've been sick, my parents have been sick, we almost lost my nephew to a spider bite, and the list goes on. Haven't had time to put the finishing touches on the cozies, meal worms are packed and ready to go, but will have to repack to make sure they are still alive. trying to get ready for a chicken show that I don't want to miss (highlight of the year) and house is a mess after coming home from a two week working vacation to help my MIL, which was the worst two weeks of my entire life. I just want to scream! To top it off I lost Snowball, my beautiful white sizzle silkie. She was my house chicken and we would cuddle up together to watch TV before going to bed. I really miss her. I'm going to try to get everyhting out as soon as possible.
I'm in no hurry, so don't stress about me. TY for letting everyone know however.
Thank you for all the encouraging words! My husband knows, he was here when they called. He doesn't want me to worry. He is the type that just waits till he hears some bad news and just takes everything in stride. I am the type that worries. I am very good and stay very calm in emergencies but fall apart afterwards. I think so much happened last year that I have been pushed to my emotional limit. Everyone always called me the strong one but my strength is fading.
I gave away all my Silkies and I fear my Araucanas and Orps will be next.
((hugs))The universe can throw a lot at one time on occation. Catching it is good. while scary, many things are other stuff, so don't worry until you know what it is. Its very hard not to do that, but we can say it at least, heh.
Patty, do I owe you anything? I hope not, and I can't think of anything, but my life has been so crazy these last few months that I could have easily forgotten. As far as I know, bnewns and tdhenson are the only ones I owe anything to from here, but remind me if I'm wrong, PLEASE?
bow.gif

I don't do facebook at all, so I hate to see you go Patty!
hugs.gif
You ca do facebook without doing facebook. you can have a handle and just say hi and keep up with chat threads and not have to have a public profile. NOT that you need to, but its a good thing to remember. I know you have lots of younglings however, so I understand why you may not want to do even that.

for those of you that know, my Humidair incubator is fixed. ( the switch to turn it on and off broke and it got to 104) Dh did not like the look of the wafer (or I think that is what he ment) in it, however, so he is thinking of upgrading either to another wafer or digital. He also is thinking about putting in an auto humidifier so we can control it tighter.

Anyone done either of these on a humidair? The switch repair was minor and once we found something that would work, not easy on memorial day weekend, it only took like 20 min. He is thinking this might be as fast, but I remember bettas nightmare so I'm worried. The humidair is also a TON bigger then some of the other cabinets out there so im wondering if the stuff redily availible would not have enough oomph for it....

How was everyones Memeorial day weekend?

has anyone heard from Reese lately? I pmd her last week and havent heard a thing back and that is NOT like her at all...Does anyone know if she's ok?? I'm getting worried :(

I just know she has been busy and a bit overwhelmed. Last I heard from her was when she posted her swaps partners for the thread, that was a bit ago.

I just know she has been busy and a bit overwhelmed. Last I heard from her was when she posted her swaps partners for the thread, that was a bit ago.

Thank you...

I hope she's ok.. Being overwhelmed sucks!!! and I believe she has 2 more kiddos than I, so I know how it must be:( Well, if anyone hears from her and she's all good can you post back here to let us know?

Does anyone know where I can find pea fowl eggs? Dbfs friend at work wants me to hatch some off for him. This would probably be a PayPal trade.

Does anyone know where I can find pea fowl eggs? Dbfs friend at work wants me to hatch some off for him. This would probably be a PayPal trade.
I wish I could help you, but I haven't gotten a single egg from mine. They should have been laying in April, but nothing at all.
barnie.gif

Bnewns-I have been thinking of you and praying for you all day.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom