WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Just joined BYC this month and just found this thread! May I join?

I am not very computer literate so figuring out how to post a link to what I have to swap may take a bit LOL! I will see if one of my adult kids can help me figure it out when they come for dinner on Sunday!? (We have a total of five 20 yos in the family - triplets (g/g/b), sil, dil and an 8 yo princess!)

We had a feed and seed business until last fall (retired - medical reasons) (we miss our friends/customers!) and we have a lot of seeds that were meant for this yr. Don't know if anyone would be interested in seeds (all kinds of vegetable type - spring and fall), but our current newest babies are due to hatch starting Sunday and I'm starting to hunt more fertile eggs!
Still trying to figure my way around this site and how it works as I have time. I am SO HOOKED on BYC!
wee.gif

So fun to find other chicken addicts!

Amanda
Upstate SC

*Trying to get coops built; learn, learn, learn; back and forth to building supply and feed stores ..... to do list always bigger than my wallet!
*Turning what was one of our married kid's bedrooms into tool room, another into storage - so the tool shed is now a coop and the storage building is in process of becoming brooder house/coop.
Welcome-to BYC and our swap!
big_smile.png

Hello,
Everyone who has pm'd me I will be getting back with you as soon as I can. I am resuming sending items out again and am behind on some still. I will pm those that are going out today there tracking #'s.

I have not been on much at all lately, and I'm sorry if anyone thinks I am avoiding them. I have had a lot come up lately and haven't had time to get on or wanted to get on with everything going on.

As most of you know I have 2 boys in baseball and a daughter in dance class and 4H. There is also always extra kids running around my house.

Also for those of you who don't know, My Mother in Law was diaganosed with Agressive Lung & Brain Cancer. Well an update, she has now also been diagnosed with Lymphnoid Cancer and they told her there is no treatment for her. They told her with treatment she may have 2 to 3 yrs left.
hit.gif
So it has been very very stressful here and I promise I didn't forget about anyone. So please forgive my slowness in getting items out. I will send them.

Michelle...you take as long as you want with my stuff, i dont care about that...! I was just worried about you because I KNEW you had alot going on and I know when you are absent from BYC for more than a day or two ....something is not going right :( Im so sorry ((((you))))

Michelle

Prayer with you and your family
hugs.gif

Deb

I have been following your post and hope this will help a little while you wait. About ten years ago I also had something show up on a mammogram. I was sent immediately for an ultrasound and saw something, and then I was scheduled for surgery to remove the mass. This all happened in days and was very scary. I did not have any pain and did not feel a lump. The mass about the size of a ping pong ball was removed and then biopsy was done. The results came back non-cancerous and they had no ideal what is was other than a mass of weird tissue. This is twice that I have had some weird non-cancerous mass show up once on my spinal cord and then in the breast. My sister is a sci-fi nut so she says it was my evil twin and then triplet.
hmm.png

Hope all turns out okay.

Michelle

hugs.gif

Deb

I have been following your post and hope this will help a little while you wait. About ten years ago I also had something show up on a mammogram. I was sent immediately for an ultrasound and saw something, and then I was scheduled for surgery to remove the mass. This all happened in days and was very scary. I did not have any pain and did not feel a lump. The mass about the size of a ping pong ball was removed and then biopsy was done. The results came back non-cancerous and they had no ideal what is was other than a mass of weird tissue. This is twice that I have had some weird non-cancerous mass show up once on my spinal cord and then in the breast. My sister is a sci-fi nut so she says it was my evil twin and then triplet.
hmm.png

Hope all turns out okay.
X2 for you Michelle and Deb.

Michelle

hugs.gif

Deb

hmm.png

Hope all turns out okay.
Thank you for sharing your experience! I am hoping it is nothing (of course). They said it was about the size of a pencil eraser so if is is cancer it is early. I take Plavix and asperin
so they wanted to get approval from my cardiologist to stop taking it for 4 days before they would do a biopsy but my cardiologist said no. I had a heart attack and stent in October so he refused to allow me to stop taking it. They did find a radiologist willing to do the biopsy anyway so I am scheduled for Monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom