WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in a side swap? I have a new incubator setup that I am needing to test out, plus a regular incubator that a friend is giving me. She says it holds one egg (I've never really heard of such a thing, so I am guessing it actually holds 3-4, right?). I am wanting a few (okay, a bunch!) chicken eggs for the experimental incubator and one or two duck eggs for the guaranteed incubator. Let me know if you are interested in a swap! My husband will be super happy, because we literally just started putting our other 30 chickens outside during the day... like, yesterday :p

My swap page!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/fruitful-faiths-swap
I can send you some eggs. I have a variety of hens and an Ameraucana rooster. There is a chance some of them will be polish mixes. I may be able to get a few duck eggs from a friend. They would be Ancona, possibly Ancona mixed with Cayuga. My Anconas are not laying right now.

sooo since I cant post on the may wygs mystery swap thread... I am a bit late. but I have printed postage and my 3 partners packages will go out tomorrow.
I have received 2 out of 3 of my packages.... the other thread is closed???????

Caroline

What frizzle eggs do you have? What are you interested in? I make children size tutus and hair accessories.Or hatching eggs when you are ready. (rainbow egg layers, Ancona ducks, or Corturnix quail.)

here is the rooster
here is the hen

Received my tote bag and purse (wasn't expecting two things) from dmccann today. Thank you so much. I love them and will get a tremendous amount of use out of them. The purse is lined in a pretty blue fabric with an ingenious Velcro fastener that is adjustable.

I'm new to this but I'm very interested how do I do this? Anyone pm and give it to me in layman terms? I would love a baby duck or chick or something like that. I have veggie seeds and have hairbows I made for baby and also put in my cocker spaniels hair...or anyone have a baby maybe a $5 formula check somewhere or have tons of ou pons...inserts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom