WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argghhh....any swappers have tips on how to make fudge look pretty? My fudge always turns out so ugly. Lol how do you make it look nice?

I'll bet YouTube has some video on the subject. There is a sweeping technique that you use the knife across the fudge but it has been a long time since I personally have made fudge or watched the professionals at a chocolate shop so my description is sorely lacking in detail.

But thinking of fudge I will mention that I do have Black Walnuts in the shell for trading. I can't trade for eggs or chicks until I fix my coop up. I promised DH. But I can trade for other things. I can even take the time to break them open and just let you or anyone else do the final picking. I can even fully pick them out but that is an upgrade in trade value. I know many people aren't fond of them but some think (like me) that they are AWESOME in fudge.

Ok. I know I am posting eggs for trade for side swaps. Here is what I'm looking for. I want hatching eggs, but need them sent at like the 24 of this month. But here are some things I'm looking for
goose eggs
Turkey eggs
Guinea eggs
duck eggs really looking for black Swedish but I might except other breeds
lavender oph. Eggs
Jersey giants
standard Cochin eggs
I will trade for others, but they will have to wait till after the 24.

Ok. I know I am posting eggs for trade for side swaps. Here is what I'm looking for. I want hatching eggs, but need them sent at like the 24 of this month. But here are some things I'm looking for
goose eggs
Turkey eggs
Guinea eggs
lavender oph. Eggs
Jersey giants
standard Cochin eggs
I have turkeys & ducks. PM me with what you have to trade for them.

Someone really ought to start an ISO thread where we can just post what breeds we are in search of :p
That would be THIS thread.
wink.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-have-what-you-want-lets-trade-online-trading

goose eggs
Turkey eggs
Guinea eggs
lavender oph. Eggs
Jersey giants
standard Cochin eggs
I have Jersey Giant's blue roo over black hens. Here's pictures of the roo and one of my hens. I have ordered some special saddles for the hens look at her poor back he is huge! Very nice roo though, to humans anyway.

Last edited:
I have a hen like that. I guess she is his favorite out of the 3... I have frizzle eggs and lemon blue. I have to combine eggs to have some. Pm if you like

I was just about to post what I'm looking for in that "In search of" thread but now its locked!! Why did all the swap threads get locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom