WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I just added an extended ISO at the bottom of my swap page, link in siggy.

:)

I don't know if anyone around here has ANY of them available, but it will be fun to try to "catch 'em all."
Yep.
Pokemon reference.

Your list of what you have to offer is pretty awesome, I think ^^ I love the idea of the jellies/jams and the antler for the dogs' teeth.

I don't even know where to start. Everything is going haywire, Things that should be easy to do are taking me forever. I honestly just don't feel well, I'm having my thyroid checked just to be sure its not that. I still owe the egg cozies, it might be better if I just offer paypal in exchange. If I owe you something, please let me know,

I don't even know where to start.  Everything is going haywire, Things that should be easy to do are taking me forever.  I honestly just don't feel well, I'm having my thyroid checked just to be sure its not that.  I still owe the egg cozies, it might be better if I just offer paypal in exchange.  If I owe you something, please let me know,

The door knocker too:( I never got that.

I'm so sorry your not feeling well! I do hope they find what's ailing you and it's an easy fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom