WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good place and for those of us that don't have eggs or other items you can use PP
We can't use PP anymore
sad.png

Possibly a dumb question but when my red stars start laying, would anyone want hatching eggs from them? I mean, if fertility was confirmed and all that... Do people ever actually *want* hatching eggs from them?

Possibly a dumb question but when my red stars start laying, would anyone want hatching eggs from them? I mean, if fertility was confirmed and all that... Do people ever actually *want* hatching eggs from them?
A lot of the chains only allow pure breed birds as a main offer & Red Stars are a mix to create a sex-linked bird. There are people who like them just for layers & would probably claim them depending on what roo you have over them. You would have to check the rules for each swap to see what they allow.

This swap doesn't exclude mixed breeds, don't worry about other swap threads, since this one is different on what we allow. You do need photos of your flock though. I also recommend having some other items available... The bigger the variety, the more likely your swap is to move.

They felt they removed it. It was an intraductal papilloma. They want me to go back in 6 months. They scare you half to death. First you get a mammogram. Then they call you and say there is an area of concern and they need to do a more concentrated mammogram. Then they call you back saying it is suspicious and you need a biopsy. Then they call you back and say you need to see the surgeon. Surgeon feels the lump was removed during biopsy come back in 6 months to make sure there is no changes. PHEW!!!!! And a lot of radiation later, I think I glow at night.
Im glad to hear it was jsut a scare.
I have missed you all so much =) How are things , everyone doing ok ?
big_smile.png

Hi!!! gingerbread Nutmeng and Snickerdoodles are doing well, nutmeg is sitting on eggs!

Reese, I didn't get you in my multi but I'm sending good thoughts your way in hopes it stays semi calm and you get the best outcomes you can. Sometimes its hard to know what those will be.

Ok, I got the last of my packages sent out today to everyone that I owed on here. Sorry for the delay everyone. Things have been hectic here.

Update on my MIL: After the series of Radiation treatments the cancer continues to grow in her brain, lymphnoids and Lungs. They tell the treatment hasn't worked and to keep doing treatment to prolong her life which it will make the cancer move slower but will not stop it as of now. They are giving her 2 yrs to live if that. If the medicine keeps slowing it down. She is always tired and doesn't sound very good. I have downsized a lot in my animals here so we can visit down there for a while and make a few visits. It doesn't sound/look good at all.

I haven't been swapping and probably won't for awhile due to everything going on. Once I get the rest of my swap completed from other chains I won't be once very much at all till all of this settles down around here. I am worried about my FIL who has lost a wife already to cancer and now is going to loose this one. I am not sure how he is going to take it all.

Anyways I hope everyone is well and I will pop in once in a awhile.

Take Care Everyone.
hugs.gif

When I had breast cancer the first thing I did after finding out was go to The Vitamin Store and ask them what supplements fought cancer. I still opted to go with the surgery but it was 5 weeks off. I had two different cancers in the same breast. They estimated their size from the MRI to be .7 and .5 millimeters. Five weeks later when they took them out they were .5 and .3 millimeters. Now an MRI is very precise unlike an X-ray. I truly believe that the vitamin supplement that I was taking plus the colloidal silver was reducing the cancers. She MUST drink filtered water! The chlorine in the water suppresses the immune system that can fight the cancer. At this stage it is up in the air whether or not it can be reversed so I am not going to say that. But I believe it will lengthen her life and add quality to it.

Good to know :) Thanks. My chickies are only 8 weeks so it's quite a ways off still. I currently only have 5 red star cockerels, and the ONLY reason I have them is because they were packing peanuts. Lol but now I'm starting to consider the possibilities :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom