WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, we thought we were going to have more time to spend with her. It's a big differance than what they told us the last time. But the cancer is spreading very quickly even with the treatments. They are driving up to visit us in a week and staying with us for a week then we will be driving down to visit with them for a week and a buddy of my husbands is going to take care of the animals for us. So I have to stop putting eggs in the bator for awhile because nobody is going to be able to take care of the chicks in the house for me.

Thanks guys, we thought we were going to have more time to spend with her. It's a big differance than what they told us the last time. But the cancer is spreading very quickly even with the treatments. They are driving up to visit us in a week and staying with us for a week then we will be driving down to visit with them for a week and a buddy of my husbands is going to take care of the animals for us. So I have to stop putting eggs in the bator for awhile because nobody is going to be able to take care of the chicks in the house for me.
prayers
2665.png

Also, If anyone is interested I will have quite a bit of fabrics, fleece, ect and other craft items that I will be "selling" or trading things for.
I need money for bills and such, and my daughters b-day is coming up, le sigh.... and things are very tight here with having the baby and her bf practically living here.
and his father only provides diapers and wipes for the baby.... so very rough.
so pm me if you might be intereseted in something. i need to do a page or a fb albumn or something with all the things i will have for sale.
i will probably put them on my trade page too. always looking for birthday and christmas gifts for people.

Also, If anyone is interested I will have quite a bit of fabrics, fleece, ect and other craft items that I will be "selling" or trading things for.
I need money for bills and such, and my daughters b-day is coming up, le sigh.... and things are very tight here with having the baby and her bf practically living here.
and his father only provides diapers and wipes for the baby.... so very rough.
so pm me if you might be intereseted in something. i need to do a page or a fb albumn or something with all the things i will have for sale.
i will probably put them on my trade page too. always looking for birthday and christmas gifts for people.

How about baby coupons for formula, food, diapers, etc.....? I throw a lot of that away that comes to me as junk mail. I don't need to trade. I'd just be happy to send it on to someone who can use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom