WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my husband just got off the phone and my MIL has 6 Months to live not 2-3 yrs like we thought. She has stage 4 Lung cancer and I have no idea what stage her brain and lympthnoid cancer is. But, it doesn't look good.
hit.gif

I hope everyone else gets better news that has been struggling with family things and thereselves.
hugs.gif
So sorry, Michelle! May the time you get to spend with her be blessed!

I'm having such a horrible week. It could be worse, I guess. I'm sorry everyone else is have it bad too. We was moving to a place we was buying. Had it all worked out. Then the man sold it to someone else in dbfs family. Thus was after he gave us the key and said move in. We have a week left to find a place. The place we live now has sold. Then my vehicle messes up. Brakes again. So I will not be trading for a while. May not even be on. Good luck to everyone.

I'm having such a horrible week. It could be worse, I guess. I'm sorry everyone else is have it bad too. We was moving to a place we was buying. Had it all worked out. Then the man sold it to someone else in dbfs family. Thus was after he gave us the key and said move in. We have a week left to find a place. The place we live now has sold. Then my vehicle messes up. Brakes again. So I will not be trading for a while. May not even be on. Good luck to everyone.
holy crap! that sucks. Wishing good thoughts for you!
s

So sorry for the bad week so many have had! Dh has had major medical issues in the last year, but everything holding steady right now for us.

My youngest daughter makes potholders out of recycled t-shirts. SO, when I saw on line that some crafters were using the Purina feed bags to make totes/grocery bags I thought I would see if any talented seamstresses out there could use some before I threw any more away.

Will trade or sell cheap (plus actual cost of postage) if anyone can use empty 50 lb bags of Purina Start and Grow? We are going through about 4 per week.

I am addicted to BYC so I am usually on BYC at least once a day. However, with my husband having some health issues and also trying to get some projects done there are occasions that I just can't - so if you PM me and I don't respond promptly please know it is unavoidable and I will respond asap.

Amanda

Hang in there Luluann, and know that you are going to find a better place. If the guy was such a double dealer then it is best you don't have to deal with him. I have been where you are before and received a providential save so it is possible. You might want to check Herb Lord Reality out. They have been dealing in rural real estate for 30+ years in Middle TN. They may find you a rent to own or just a rent for a time till you find what you want. They are in Whitehouse, TN.

I have been so stressed lately.

I feel so sick the past few days...

my BF has been wonderful.

but he thinks i am sick now because i had to spend 4hrs with my ex. x.x
and that stressed me out. he was here to spend time with my daughter and the baby.
of course i "had" to be arround too......... sigh....... and fed him dinner........... etc........
so it was a very long 4 hrs............

and i could not spend it with my dad..........
and got a text later from my ex..............
stating that he visited "dad" for the both of us. x.x why dont he drive to his own fathers grave and visit him??????
sigh..........
so i did go and visit my dad monday. it has been raining so much that i dont want to stand over my dads grave in downpouring rain. sigh. but i miss him terribly. so that is weighing heavily on my mind.

and the finances....... my daughter asked me when the trash man comes. i was like normally today, but i have not been able to afford the bill. x.x so i told her that i will try to pay it this week and hopefully they will come get it next week.

rawr. just a rough patch.

glad i can talk to all my friends here.

I have been so stressed lately.

I feel so sick the past few days...

my BF has been wonderful.

but he thinks i am sick now because i had to spend 4hrs with my ex. x.x
and that stressed me out. he was here to spend time with my daughter and the baby.
of course i "had" to be arround too......... sigh....... and fed him dinner........... etc........
so it was a very long 4 hrs............

and i could not spend it with my dad..........
and got a text later from my ex..............
stating that he visited "dad" for the both of us. x.x why dont he drive to his own fathers grave and visit him??????
sigh..........
so i did go and visit my dad monday. it has been raining so much that i dont want to stand over my dads grave in downpouring rain. sigh. but i miss him terribly. so that is weighing heavily on my mind.

and the finances....... my daughter asked me when the trash man comes. i was like normally today, but i have not been able to afford the bill. x.x so i told her that i will try to pay it this week and hopefully they will come get it next week.

rawr. just a rough patch.

glad i can talk to all my friends here.
2665.png

:( Everyone seems to be having craptastic times. I'd give yall a hug if I could!

I just made a huge batch of peach-apple jam, so if anyone is interested in a side swap for some of the items in my In-Search-Of, pm me. I've got a staggered hatch going and I'm not afraid to throw some more eggs in the 'bator. :)

:( Everyone seems to be having craptastic times. I'd give yall a hug if I could!

I just made a huge batch of peach-apple jam, so if anyone is interested in a side swap for some of the items in my In-Search-Of, pm me. I've got a staggered hatch going and I'm not afraid to throw some more eggs in the 'bator. :)

You are making my mouth water.
droolin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom