WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't do a " wall of shame" or post who has not fulfilled the swaps anymore. The mod can tell them not to swap on it anymore, however.

You can't   do a " wall of shame" or  post who has not  fulfilled the swaps anymore. The mod can tell them not to swap on it anymore, however.

I have found some swap pages that note in the bottom a list of their swaps and when they were received... Obviously you can tell when someone is tardy. Is that a fine line?

Wondering cause I think it may be mucho easier to just start a Swap page than typing all the info with my thumbs a million times!!!

I have found some swap pages that note in the bottom a list of their swaps and when they were received... Obviously you can tell when someone is tardy. Is that a fine line?

Wondering cause I think it may be mucho easier to just start a Swap page than typing all the info with my thumbs a million times!!!
We started out by coping and pasting and then someone can up with the thought of swap pages and most people made one. It is much easier and at the time when the swap was moving at lightning speed, we could claim before someone else did.

Swap pages are a good reference, but be careful about using them to decide who is tardy on filling swaps. Not all members update that list regularly (myself included
hide.gif
).

Reese I believe, didn't host a June swap because people just weren't sending their swaps out. I didn't do a second kid's swap for the exact same reason. For whatever reason, people seem to be getting to the point that they feel entitled to claiming items without ever sending their own out.
I've been late on items. My brain doesn't work very well while dealing with different phases of bipolar, so I try to be understanding, however, many are just not sending. Being late is bad, not sending at all is just ridiculous.

Hey guys sorry I have not been on here for a few months. Was waiting for swaps owed to me to arrive before I swapped again. But unfortunately I still have not received many. It's really disappointing when I have sent all mine out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom