WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey chicka
highfive.gif

We went fishing yesterday and were happy to find that they had come in to the stream my dad uses when he has customers (he is a tour guide). Then a brown bear came and long story short stole our fish and chased us out. Super fun experience when I have 4 kids, 6 and under, trying to herd them away without them panicking and then realizing I left my phone and brand new Abu Garcia reel behind :/ I have only lived here for a few years and have not had many close encounters. So it pretty much scared the crap out of me. And I had nightmares all night about bears.

We went fishing yesterday and were happy to find that they had come in to the stream my dad uses when he has customers (he is a tour guide). Then a brown bear came and long story short stole our fish and chased us out. Super fun experience when I have 4 kids, 6 and under, trying to herd them away without them panicking and then realizing I left my phone and brand new Abu Garcia reel behind
hmm.png
I have only lived here for a few years and have not had many close encounters. So it pretty much scared the crap out of me. And I had nightmares all night about bears.

Wow! I would so go back later to see if the reel and phone was still there. I was just six or seven when we had a close call with a brown bear while hiking in the Smoky Mountains in East TN. He was protecting his berry bush. Scared the crap out of my mom. She had to take a leak while on the trail and Dad took us kids (me and my 2 brothers) down the trail a bit so she had privacy. All of a sudden she came scooting down around the bend of the trail looking over her shoulder white as a ghost. Apparently the bear thought she was marking out the berry bush for herself but he was content to stay with his bush.

Mailed out my part of the swap today.
I let my swap person and the recipient of my swap know and sent them both the tracking number.

I have been so worried I am doing it all wrong. But I read the rules several times so I am hoping all was done right.

I can see where this can get addictive ,these swaps are fun

Hi, I was just wanting to check a few things. You have to be a BYC member for 3 months to participate right? And would anyone be interested in some fondant cake toppers?

Hi guys...ive gotten a wee behind like 5-7 days on mailing my swap,things...ive had vacation neices weddings traveling out of town for college orientation...crying... Etc...Ill be mailing things tomorrow!!!

Im still patiently waiting some of my swaps too

Nat, Did your Daylily Pandora's Box that you got from me bloom this year?

Oooh i forgot about that one;) i dont believe so..BUT i planted all my bulbs around my birch trees on the lower yard I will go down and take a looksie when I did up blackberry starts for corancher!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom