WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one I owe swaps please excuse me but I have been going out of my mind! I had my sister come from AZ for a visit and we went everywhere but I will get to it tomorrow though and I need to get sewing so I can put some nice things up to swap.
I thought all my swaps were shipped but found one more for the cord masonary book

Little delayed in shipping the seeds and plants daughter needed gas money until her check came in.
Doesn't help that gas prices keep going up and the truck is a gas guzzler. I have limited income due to job loss.
Will get them out next week sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
I am behind in geting Faith's wool out to her/ My pet chicken pecked my eye and I had to go to thedocter for it. It is dryving me up a wall. I had to peek at my screen through sunglasses and then close my eyes to blind touch type, soif their are lots of spelling misstakes that is whay>

I am behind in geting Faith's wool out to her/ My pet chicken pecked my eye and I had to go to thedocter for it. It is dryving me up a wall. I had to peek at my screen through sunglasses and then close my eyes to blind touch type, soif their are lots of spelling misstakes that is whay>
Ouch ,that sounds like it hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom