WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My
fl.gif
.....until I hear a crow, I'll be hoping for a pullet!
yippiechickie.gif

Okay. I sent one jar at first because I was checking to see if that type of packaging would make it out of Alaska in one piece. Apparently the answer is no. I will send the rest in a box. Our sort facilities are awful here, so I wasn't really expecting much. LOL.

I m not hatching eggs anymore. Well for a while. After I had 2 explode I think I'm done for right now. Someone gave me old egg... I will start again when my frizzle hen lays again.

Some people make things out of them....like totes, purses, wallets, eyeglass cases, aprons, etc. My chicken buddy made a tarp from a dozen of hers.
I've got some totes that dmccann (Darlene) made for me! I love them and they always get comments when shopping.
Thank u for the kind words
2665.png
,I am still hard at making them! And I still am looking for goat and pig feed sacks.We just started a web store www.badhairsbags.com

Are people still waiting for their swaps from a long time ago from others???

Im still waiting for a few of mine :(

I have one swap from April that I am waiting for. Since the items are handmade, and the member has had some heallth/family challenges, I am exercising patience. I am sure that when I receive the items, they will be worth the wait. :) I just hope the member will have her health back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom