WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have anyone waiting for anything from me. If I have missed someone, please let me know.

I only owe Kraftylady eggs and everytime she selects a breed of eggs to send those birds stop laying.
he.gif

Hope everyone that is missing something gets their swaps. I have told Bettacreek that I will help with the swap so if anyone wants me to try to help send me a PM.

Nope mine owed me are on my swap page. I have tried for a LONG time to get my swaps. It's just sad. LOL
I do feel your pain as I have several swaps that I am still waiting on also. All I ask is that if you owe someone a swap keep in touch with them. We all know that sometimes things happen but just a little PM saying I know I still owe you the swap and I have not forgotten you goes a long way. Avoiding only causes hard feelings.

Nope mine owed me are on my swap page. I have tried for a LONG time to get my swaps. It's just sad. LOL
Sorry you are having problems with some swappers. Sometimes I get so bogged down with stuff happening that I get sidetracked or I don't have the money to ship. I don't owe anyone I hope. Here's something that slowed me down on Friday. My grandkids were in this accident three of them. My grandson was in the last seat on the left, one granddaugther was in the middle seat on the left and my oldest granddaughter was in the front passenger, they were sitting waiting to make a left hand turn and a guy who was concerned about his mini van over heating crashed into them going 55! Anyone in the back right hand side would have died. Their half brother broke his back and is still in the hospital. My daughter happened to be in the hospital with her husband with some strange infection on his finger they had to do surgery and he had to stay in the hospital, it turned out to be mersa!! While waiting for the surgery on his hand she got a call from her EX telling her to get to the hospital which she was already there, strange. Then my daughters boyfriend got in an accident and total her car he didn't get hurt.

Sorry you are having problems with some swappers. Sometimes I get so bogged down with stuff happening that I get sidetracked or I don't have the money to ship. I don't owe anyone I hope. Here's something that slowed me down on Friday. My grandkids were in this accident three of them. My grandson was in the last seat on the left, one granddaugther was in the middle seat on the left and my oldest granddaughter was in the front passenger, they were sitting waiting to make a left hand turn and a guy who was concerned about his mini van over heating crashed into them going 55! Anyone in the back right hand side would have died. Their half brother broke his back and is still in the hospital. My daughter happened to be in the hospital with her husband with some strange infection on his finger they had to do surgery and he had to stay in the hospital, it turned out to be mersa!! While waiting for the surgery on his hand she got a call from her EX telling her to get to the hospital which she was already there, strange. Then my daughters boyfriend got in an accident and total her car he didn't get hurt.

Oh my gosh. Sounds like they had a few angels looking out for them. Looks awful.
hugs.gif

Certainly, we all know that things happens but at some point so when things calm down let the people that you owe things to know you have not forgotten them. It's been weeks or months in some cases. If you cannot send the original item then offer some other item or monetary replacement. I am just saying this is the right thing to do.

Wow Kimmie glad everyone made it out alive hope they all have a speedy recovery.

My rbaker eggs are on lock down except the duck egg which is hanging in there. My broody ducks are hatching now so it will have a buddy even if it will be 10 days younger. No bantam eggs made it .Such is shipping eggs USPS little eggs seam to not handle it well.

Have 5 krstms eggs left to dark to see into so only time will tell.

I had one egg stick to the side of the incubator and it broke when I moved it
sad.png
,it was alive as well. It was one of corancher black Orpington eggs only had 2 black ones
hit.gif
Knowing my luck it was a girl. The others are doing well only 2 so far had to be tossed.

I have no expectations when it comes to hatching eggs ,I just try and give them the best incubator environment I can after USPS got done with them.

I am done yapping ,just excited about these eggs I am trading for
wee.gif
and hatching.

That's a BAD accident! prayers out to you and {{hugs}}!! I certainly understand how people get busy or ill. I ran late when my hubby had open heart surgery. It is always best to Stay in communication with the person owed, set a date to ship and stick to it. I do want to start swapping again. I see so many new people on here! I can swap while I am on the road. Which means my goodies will have to be boxed and ready to be shipped from where ever I am LOL. We did that once. I sent boxes while I was in IN and TN. I drove to Memphis to mail out the mystery eggs. It's only 3 hours away. Plus they got their eggs 1 day sooner! I really miss those swaps.

The silkies in my swap have stopped laying and I owe someone ,anyone have 6 + silkie eggs I could buy or swap for. Please PM me if you do ,don't want to leave someone hanging and I don't think the silkies will be laying for awhile they seem to be broody.
I might look on ebay as well ,the buy sell and trade on here is very choppy.

The silkies in my swap have stopped laying and I owe someone ,anyone have 6 + silkie eggs I could buy or swap for. Please PM me if you do ,don't want to leave someone hanging and I don't think the silkies will be laying for awhile they seem to be broody.
I might look on ebay as well ,the buy sell and trade on here is very choppy.
Found some on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom