WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should all start posting when and WHO is not fulfilling their swaps regardless of who they are, maybe not let people have a whole page of unfulfilled swaps that they owe and people owe them...do people really owe them that much? Or are they not updating their page? I
Am not even on the page that they OWE me a swap...makes me nuts...a little.

Maybe we should all start posting when and WHO is not fulfilling their swaps regardless of who they are, maybe not let people have a whole page of unfulfilled swaps that they owe and people owe them...do people really owe them that much? Or are they not updating their page? I
Am not even on the page that they OWE me a swap...makes me nuts...a little.

It would be a good time for everyone to re-read post #1. Is looks like the old thread closed and the new thread opened with taking care of the swappers in mind. Privately pm bettacreek or the others listed on the post with your concerns. There is a provision to stop people from not fulfilling their agreements.......they would be banned by the creator of this thread AND everyone here would be able to claim without worry. Unless they are to swamped to deal with the situation? I say give it a try and if it does not get the attention you need we can go from there?

Sigh....I dunno.
It would prevent you from possibly claiming an auction you REALLY want because you just picked up one that was just ok. Know what I mean? Are you a mod on here somewhere? I just thought maybe you are...I know you have been in on where I was swapping..not sure you didn't claim eggs from me once...lol. Dunno.

I am not a BYC mod. I was the person who started the What Ya Got Swap and until a few months ago ran it until Bettacreek agreed to run the swap instead. I have a little bit of vested interest.

Last edited:
Sigh....I dunno.

It would prevent you from possibly claiming an auction you REALLY want because you just picked up one that was just ok. Know what I mean? Are you a mod on here somewhere? I just thought maybe you are...I know you have been in on where I was swapping..not sure you didn't claim eggs from me once...lol. Dunno.

I am not a BYC mod.  I was the person who started the What Ya Got Swap and until a few months ago ran it until Bettacreek agreed to run the swap instead.   I have a little bit of vested interest.

Ok I see...and I understand so i should tell bettacreek who it is? When they were supposed to send and the other person too? I can do that is that the best way to deal with it in your opinion? Thank you for helping!

I see sometimes a running talley of swaps on some people's swap pages.. Lists who the swapper was and if they are still waiting, received or are on hold until later date. Thought that was good for us newbies to see who to be cautious of...

I have 2 swaps I am delayed on sorry about that ,every ones work schedules have not synced up with me getting to the post office.

Tuesday is the day I can get to the post office ,their new schedule does not help either.
Not even sure which swap they are from at the moment just on my have to get shipped list.

Last edited:
Waves at everyone.... it has been a while since i came here. Life is crazy, stressful, etc. and I need to get my swap page sorted and going again.
lm looking for herb starts if anyone has any, and size 10w womens sneakers and dress shoes. :)

and at some point i will be needing EE eggs to blow out for my ornaments i make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom