WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waves at everyone.... it has been a while since i came here. Life is crazy, stressful, etc. and I need to get my swap page sorted and going again.
lm looking for herb starts if anyone has any, and size 10w womens sneakers and dress shoes. :)

and at some point i will be needing EE eggs to blow out for my ornaments i make.

I have very nice EE eggs! Just saying...a variety of shades too!

I still have mine on my swap page....... I figure if they don't like it they can boot me off here. I'm good either way. It's been so long and I have wasted so much money driving to that particular state to pick chickens and eggs up. I am leaving mine posted. It is what it is and if the shoe fits....... right. lol

I still have mine on my swap page....... I figure if they don't like it they can boot me off here.  I'm good either way. It's been so long and I have wasted so much money driving to that particular state to pick chickens and eggs up.  I am leaving mine posted. It is what it is and if the shoe fits....... right. lol

Well Low-n-behold!! I am wearing those EXACT SAME SHOES! I looked at it " just to see" and OMG. SAME SHOES same color same size and everything!

That's all I'm gonna say about that!

Quote:

gig.gif
lau.gif
Too funny. I figure there are bunch out there.

What does Best Large Fowl WALC stand for? I sold some chickens to a friend and his daugther won Best LF WA/C Reserve Best of Show. Okay my friend said w a/c could be American class.

Last edited:
Thank you. Ron said they guy he sold to (Same line) Made Grand Champion LF Trio for North West Arkansas! We are super tickled with the Fogle line of RIRs. I know I sent out a ton of eggs all over the US. And I hope everyone else is super happy with them as we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom