WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to Shannondee. I just received my blue mason jar. This thing is in perfect shape and includes the original lid and seal. Thank you so much. You went above and beyond and more than fulfilled your swap. I think I owe you a thank you gift of some eggs! Send me your address, and I will send a nice mixed set of purebred eggs if you want them.

Shout out to Shannondee. I just received my blue mason jar. This thing is in perfect shape and includes the original lid and seal. Thank you so much. You went above and beyond and more than fulfilled your swap. I think I owe you a thank you gift of some eggs! Send me your address, and I will send a nice mixed set of purebred eggs if you want them.
I am so glad that it made it there in good shape. Those jars are kind of like my babies so I package them as well as possible. If you want to send eggs, I won't refuse them but it isn't necessary at all. Just part of the swap.

Does anyone have any BO, BR, or CR eggs they'd be interested in doing a side swap for? We have a broody hen and my husband really wants her to try hatching some eggs. We don't have a rooster, and haven't had any luck finding any locally. If so, I'll try to rustle up something for swap. I may be able to get my husband to part with more of his raw clover honey in exchange for the eggs he wants. :lol: I have a bunch of 2014 seeds from Annie's Heirloom (can list what I have later tonight if anyone is interested). I bought more than I have had time to plant. I also have a bunch of feed bags from our local co-op (really neat bags that have a big blue "FEED" across the front -can take a pic when I get home if interested). Let's see.... not sure what anyone would be interested in... obviously I don't have eggs, LOL.

I candled my eggs from Swindledana (eggs actually from CrazyPetLady) and not sure if any of them are viable...they were pretty shaken up from shipping.

For those that candle, can you please take a look and let me know which ones (if any) are viable?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/872953/1st-time-hatching-shipped-eggs

Mine look a lot like yours but I can't tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I will be chacking it every few days to see if anything is really coming or not.

I candled my eggs from Swindledana (eggs actually from CrazyPetLady) and not sure if any of them are viable...they were pretty shaken up from shipping.

For those that candle, can you please take a look and let me know which ones (if any) are viable?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/872953/1st-time-hatching-shipped-eggs

Here is a good video for eggs at day 10. I am sorry but most of your eggs don't seem to be viable. At 10 days, you should see lots of movement and distinctive veining. I would wait a few more days and candle again.

Hi everyone.
If anyone is still owed a swap from me (from any thread) please send me an email at [email protected]. These are my swaps only-Rachael will have to take care of hers. I will have to send Paypal to cover them. I will only be able to do a little each week, but be patient and I will take care of them as soon as i can. I have no more chickens, ducks, or geese. I am finished with poultry. I have no heart to get started again, let alone the money to start over. I am sorry. Thanks for being my friends, I'll miss you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom