WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will have to post picks for us!!
Will do!

Lol. I either forgot to tell u or u forgot I did. Who knows!! Lol

Knowing me it... You probably told me and I got so excited that I forgot. LOL
Btw If ur interested. I also have a Sultan hen who just started laying. She was also with the Frizzled roo. Lol I'm kinda curious to see what those may look like.
Oh, geez..... I may take you up on that depending how this hatch goes. Bet they make cute babies!

Will do!

Knowing me it... You probably told me and I got so excited that I forgot. LOL
Oh, geez.....  I may take you up on that depending how this hatch goes. Bet they make cute babies!

If u do decide to let me know and I will put her back with a frizzle. Right now I have her in my new EE pen, but just moved her less than a week ago.

If u do decide to let me know and I will put her back with a frizzle. Right now I have her in my new EE pen, but just moved her less than a week ago.
Has anyone told you today just how AWESOME you are? Cause they should
wink.png

LMBO! Ok Well I'm glad someone thinks so!

You know addicts will tell the people around them as well as their dealers/enablers *ahem* anything to get their hands on more stuff (in this case chicken eggs)

Just thought you should be aware. :)

No, seriously the fact that you would go so above and beyond is awesome.
thumbsup.gif

You know addicts will tell the people around them as well as their dealers/enablers *ahem* anything to get their hands on more stuff (in this case chicken eggs)

Just thought you should be aware. :)

No, seriously the fact that you would go so above and beyond is awesome. :thumbsup

LMBO!!!! Too funny!!!!

Okay, I candled last night under the guise of needing to draw air sacs for embryo development observation and to mark saddle air sacs with the plan of assisted hatching for them if need be. I found I have a live embryo in an egg with an air sac on the side of the egg!

Any who, I have news. NONE of my quail eggs are live. Still keeping them in the bator - just to be sure. It is so my fault - think the temp was @ 97-98 degrees most of their cycle. I have 2 sizzles and a splash going strong. Still can't see into the OEs and all but 2 maybe 3 of the Ams are good. I am down to 4 Dels. I have also spotted veining in 5 of the EEs and both of the B.O.s.

Results:
37 quail - 0 live embryos
3 sizzles - 2 embryos
3 splash - 1 embryo
4 OEs - ????
1 White silkie egg - 0
12 Ams - 9-12 embryos
15 dels - 4 embryos
7 EEs - ( still have 15 days to go) 5 embryos
2 B.Os - (also 15 days to go) 2 embryos

Total:

Started with 84 eggs total - Eggs with embryos 19 - 26

Sizzles, splash silkies, OEs, and AMs go into lockdown on 6/3 and Dels go in on 6/6
EEs and B.Os go in on 6/12

Okay, I candled last night under the guise of needing to draw air sacs for embryo development observation and to mark saddle air sacs with the plan of assisted hatching for them if need be. I found I have a live embryo in an egg with an air sac on the side of the egg!

Any who, I have news. NONE of my quail eggs are live. Still keeping them in the bator - just to be sure. It is so my fault - think the temp was @ 97-98 degrees most of their cycle. I have 2 sizzles and a splash going strong. Still can't see into the OEs and all but 2 maybe 3 of the Ams are good. I am down to 4 Dels. I have also spotted veining in 5 of the EEs and both of the B.O.s.

Results:
37 quail - 0 live embryos
3 sizzles - 2 embryos
3 splash - 1 embryo
4 OEs - ????
1 White silkie egg - 0
12 Ams - 9-12 embryos
15 dels - 4 embryos
7 EEs - ( still have 15 days to go) 5 embryos
2 B.Os - (also 15 days to go) 2 embryos

Total:

Started with 84 eggs total - Eggs with embryos 19 - 26

Sizzles, splash silkies, OEs, and AMs go into lockdown on 6/3 and Dels go in on 6/6
EEs and B.Os go in on 6/12

Unless the quail eggs glow clear don't throw them away they are a challenge to candle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom