WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure I will take the "muddy boys" they are much better then the digital boys!
Oh I didn't mention the little one has a bad temper and it shows up when the older one does as much as looks at him and heaven forbid he want to play Xbox. Of course he don't ask the little one if he can play with him he just takes the controller. Then it's on. So not only is there mud but there is yelling, fighting and whining. Personally I'd rather clean up chicken poop.

Oh so you are on round 2.
Kudos to you!!!! I wouldn't have the energy :(
I wouldn't have it any other way. These boys are my blood. You don't turn your back on children much less you own flesh and blood. I'd do it a hundred times over. Thank goodness I convinced my daughter to get fixed after her 3rd child. She knows momma means what she says and I told her if she don't get fixed I'll do it myself. Although I love my grandsons very much, there isn't any sense in a person having child after child when they don't take care of them. Our oldest one lives with his dad and 2 years ago the middle child ended up in foster care after she abandond him and his little brother. The father to the youngest one was taking care of his child but decided he didn't want the responsibility either so we got them both after having to pay a lawyer since they where in another state. They where just 30 minutes from us but it was still a different state.

I dont' have alot of energy but they are mobile and I don't have to chase after either. We've got 5 acres here. Plenty of space for them to wander and not leave the yard.

I agree with you. You can't turn your back on family! If I had too I could find the strength. My grandchildren love me and we are best of friends. They are very lucky to have you!

The thing about raising your grand children is you can't spoil them sugar them up then send them home. They are home. You have to be their parent. Spoiling comes naturally anyway but it has to be rationed because too much makes a bratty kid. Like I said, you can't send them home to torture their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom