WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to rollbacks on stalled swaps?

1f44d.png

I just found this and it sounds interesting :) Not sure exactly how it works... do we have to offer something handmade or can it be other things? :)

You can pretty much offer anything that is worth approximately $10-$15. The more you offer, the more likely the chain will continue to move. There was another forum opened, but that one died out quickly as well. Now that summer has calmed down a bit and everybody has less time to spend outside, the swaps will start to pick up again. :)

Speaking of swaps, does anyone have anything to swap for some soaps? I'd like to see if anybody has any goodies for xmas presents. :)

I'd love to get some eggs to fill my incubator! My son is starting a small hatchery this spring to add to his current little egg business.

If anyone has any interest in :
1) Body wraps from It Works, I am a distributor and have a few extra right now.
2) Scrapbook Stuff (pre-made layouts, pre-cut titles/piecings, etc, I have a ridiculous amount!)
3) Jewelry (Came from a boutique in CDA. I bought it wholesale planning to sell as a fundraiser for my daughter's dance team but they never did the event.)

I know some he wants and doesn't have would be silkies, buff orpington, black copper marans.
Also would trade for bulk egg cartons (new), incubators/hatchers or anything that would help him :)

I can post pics if anyone is interested!

Hi everyone!

Sorry, I posted my question on the swap thread before I noticed that there was a chat thread. I was kind of confused about the rules, but now I am all straightened out. Thanks!
smile.png

Things I can offer: hand made leather masks, needle-felted critters, hand drawn art, or digital art.
Things I am looking for :
hatching eggs: Porcelain d'Uccle, Aracauna, Collonca, Olmec, Dark Brahma, Sumatra, Sultan, Barnevelder, Buff Laced frizzle Polish, White Crested Blue frizzle Polish, Modern Game (bamtam or LF).
Egg cartons
Chick rearing items: Lights, brooders, hatchers, incubators, egg turners, egg scale, egg candler.
I will make a swap page later today. Swapping looks like fun! I wish I had discovered it earlier!

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Some of you might remember me. I swapped here a lot about 3 years ago. Long story, short.... got divorced, moved to town, had to sell all my chickens :( .... but now I am back in the country with even MORE chicken room and starting a new flock. I have 10 awesome colored silkies cooking in my bator and will be getting Swedish Flower Hen eggs soon.

Excited to be back in the chicken farming mode! I hope to swap with y'all again. It was so much fun before and I got some neat stuff.

**my swap page is out of date, so ignore it until I get time to fix**

Candice
frow.gif

Hello everyone. Some of you might remember me. I swapped here a lot about 3 years ago. Long story, short.... got divorced, moved to town, had to sell all my chickens :( .... but now I am back in the country with even MORE chicken room and starting a new flock. I have 10 awesome colored silkies cooking in my bator and will be getting Swedish Flower Hen eggs soon.

Excited to be back in the chicken farming mode! I hope to swap with y'all again. It was so much fun before and I got some neat stuff.

**my swap page is out of date, so ignore it until I get time to fix**

Candice
frow.gif
Welcome back, Candice!
frow.gif
I'm happy that you are able to get back into chickens. Who are you getting your SFH eggs from? I don't remember if you had them before, but you will love them. My flock keeps getting bigger and bigger. I have 4 eggs due to hatch tomorrow.
jumpy.gif
(My swap page is out of date, too.
hide.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom