WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right, I guess I just always thought it was 24 hours. This is a good thing you are doing. I'm also wondering if you ever put together a non sender page? I LOVE this thread!!

As the original OP of the thread, the 24 hour rule was put in place to keep the thread moving quickly. The 24 hour rule just asked that the person see if there was anything additional that could be offered. If there was nothing additional then the offer stood until someone claimed it. Most people were good about adding additional items if the swap stalled for awhile so rarely did I even have to mention it. I would just re-post the offers once in awhile to keep the thread in every-ones sight if it stalled a little. Kind of like I did recently to give it a kick start.
wink.png

I am fine with whatever everyone decides.

This is a yarn I finished up a few days ago. This is wool from one of my Shetland ewes and Angora from my favorite English Angora bunny. I just started this whole spinning and knitting adventure last July, so I'm still working on it, but I can see improvements with each new yarn. And, this wasn't too bad for my first dye job either. :)

So, what is everybody else up to?

So many BYCers are so crafty! Your yarn is gorgeous!
I have been making candy. Chocolate covered cherries soaked in amaretto, mmmm they came out nice.
Started on some chocolate covered raspberry cremes too.

This is a yarn I finished up a few days ago. This is wool from one of my Shetland ewes and Angora from my favorite English Angora bunny. I just started this whole spinning and knitting adventure last July, so I'm still working on it, but I can see improvements with each new yarn. And, this wasn't too bad for my first dye job either. :)

So, what is everybody else up to?

Oh, that is gorgeous. My three year old granddaughter would love that!!!

Oh, man! That sounds absolutely divine! How do you make the raspberry cremes? I hope my raspberries do well this year. Year before last, they were poisoned by the rail company (I didn't realize that they poisoned by the tracks, dumb me), and then last year I only had one cane. I think I'm going to try to get more to plant this year.

This is a yarn I finished up a few days ago. This is wool from one of my Shetland ewes and Angora from my favorite English Angora bunny. I just started this whole spinning and knitting adventure last July, so I'm still working on it, but I can see improvements with each new yarn. And, this wasn't too bad for my first dye job either. :) Now that's wonderful!!! You are one hard worker- the process is so amazing to me. So, what is everybody else up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom