WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously I had the most drama related problems with the last two swap eggs shipments!!

One set of eggs were ready to send when offered but was asked to hold back for a week or two then I had to hold back because they decided not to lay!! Swapped again with another person and had to wait for the swapper to be cleared to ship delaying eggs I had shipped again. fast forward..finally collected enough eggs to ship..good right?? I bring all the eggs to work to wrap. Go to the back of my car to get the bubble wrap..NO BUBBLE WRAP!! What??? Freaked out ...looked all over at work and no one had any..called hubbie and asked if by some slim chance had he seen it? You know a HUGE roll like 20 ft long?? WHY YES HUNNY..I TOOK it to wrap a guideboat paddle I sold on Ebay!! What??!! You used the whole roll?? No the rest is in my shop..mind you Im 25 miles away from the shop;( go to 2 dollar type stores, kinneys and a rite aid NOTHING!! Last resort...hardware store..found some 8$ for 10 ft really??? Dang it fine I need it...now Im just mad..I get back to work and finally finished wrapping;) missing an address..ahhhh had to wait to ship until I got one from swapper...get to the PO and and start boxing eggs...dont ask me how but I bobbled two bubble wrapped CCL eggs and in slow motion watched them fly up and then down and land with a POP POP...
sad.png
Im about in tears by now.. I pick up the broken eggs that were supposed to be shipped and just sent what I had that I didnt drop... Wanna cry! Has anyone else had an ordeal like this that should be so simple?? So I had a shipment to California that is short 2 out of 12 eggs promised..Im sorry;( I will send some more next week or when the girls bless me with enough to ship to make up for my clutziness
lau.gif
Yes, I have had stuff like this happen. Makes you afraid to move.

Seriously I had the most drama related problems with the last two swap eggs shipments!!

One set of eggs were ready to send when offered but was asked to hold back for a week or two then I had to hold back because they decided not to lay!! Swapped again with another person and had to wait for the swapper to be cleared to ship delaying eggs I had shipped again. fast forward..finally collected enough eggs to ship..good right?? I bring all the eggs to work to wrap. Go to the back of my car to get the bubble wrap..NO BUBBLE WRAP!! What??? Freaked out ...looked all over at work and no one had any..called hubbie and asked if by some slim chance had he seen it? You know a HUGE roll like 20 ft long?? WHY YES HUNNY..I TOOK it to wrap a guideboat paddle I sold on Ebay!! What??!! You used the whole roll?? No the rest is in my shop..mind you Im 25 miles away from the shop;( go to 2 dollar type stores, kinneys and a rite aid NOTHING!! Last resort...hardware store..found some 8$ for 10 ft really??? Dang it fine I need it...now Im just mad..I get back to work and finally finished wrapping;) missing an address..ahhhh had to wait to ship until I got one from swapper...get to the PO and and start boxing eggs...dont ask me how but I bobbled two bubble wrapped CCL eggs and in slow motion watched them fly up and then down and land with a POP POP...
sad.png
Im about in tears by now.. I pick up the broken eggs that were supposed to be shipped and just sent what I had that I didnt drop... Wanna cry! Has anyone else had an ordeal like this that should be so simple?? So I had a shipment to California that is short 2 out of 12 eggs promised..Im sorry;( I will send some more next week or when the girls bless me with enough to ship to make up for my clutziness

Wow, I'd would have cried. That's commitment. Those egg had better hatch.

Last edited:

sad.png
There are those days when you have to wonder why you even bothered to get of bed!
Hope today is a good one!

My Science class will be making handmade paper tomorrow as part of our recycling unit.

Would anyone be interested in handmade paper for swapping? I am sure we will have a lot of fun making it

Don't worry about it. I wasn't even expecting 12, I thought maybe 6, so Im already getting extras. Im sorry about all the craziness, and contributing to it. I hope tomorrow is a much better day.

Oh good grief I hope I didnt send you the wrong eggs! LOL i sent you 8? Of um...olive eggers and Ccls...im going to have to go back and look what the heck I did!! Lol wait this is not even funny! I was sending aomeone a double batch of eggs...12 bresse and CCls thought I shipped it to CA..oh lordy;( can Impress rewind! All this in the middle of my daughter changing college majors aft the end of her Sophomore year to go into midwifery..She has 2 colleges accepting her because she is an established 4.0 student...i have all the paperwork and leg work to do asap! Oy vey!

Jmcgee83 and nessO not sure but I thunk I flip flopped your eggs and sent you the wrong eggs..someone is getting bresse and CCLS and someone is getting olive eggers and CCLS!! Please let me know if I actually did make this mistake..Im so sorry if I did..never done this before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom