WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmcgee83 and nessO not sure but I thunk I flip flopped your eggs and sent you the wrong eggs..someone is getting bresse and CCLS and someone is getting olive eggers and CCLS!! Please let me know if I actually did make this mistake..Im so sorry if I did..never done this before!
I'll let ya know haven't got them yet. But as soon as I do I'll let ya know.

Jmcgee83 and nessO not sure but I thunk I flip flopped your eggs and sent you the wrong eggs..someone is getting bresse and CCLS and someone is getting olive eggers and CCLS!! Please let me know if I actually did make this mistake..Im so sorry if I did..never done this before!
will let you know. What are bresses?

Shipping to Ca # 9114999944314701382257

Shipping to Kentucky #9114999944314701382264

There you go girls!! Let me know what arrives!!

I am interested in iris bulbs, daffodil bulbs, day lilies. Etc. If your thinning out your bulbs or bushes I would be interested.

I am interested in iris bulbs, daffodil bulbs, day lilies. Etc. If your thinning out your bulbs or bushes I would be interested.

I have a bag of iris bulbs left, about 40 that I'm willing to send for pretty much anything. They are still looking really healthy but they need to go in the ground pretty soon.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/sambis-swap-page

That's my swap page you can see the bulbs and type of purple iris that will bloom. PM me if you're interested in a side trade, like I said I would almost just send them to you at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom