WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems I ought to bag some up and offer them for trade. I'm planning to do that with some black walnut starts. When it stops raining, I'm planning to cut some. It's a beautiful tree and is pretty popular with locals. But if anyone would like some here, please just let me know.

Hey Everyone I wanted to let you all know I got the Biscotti from Flowers Of Abba and it's AMAZING!!!!!! She even packaged it in the most adorable little basket I've ever seen! Thank you so so so much for this!

Now all I have to do is figure out how to stop eating them!

Oh I didn't even think about the bags and bags of walnuts I have from my tree. They are good and pretty dried out. I can offer some of those too, if anyone is interested.

Hey Everyone I wanted to let you all know I got the Biscotti from Flowers Of Abba and it's AMAZING!!!!!! She even packaged it in the most adorable little basket I've ever seen! Thank you so so so much for this! Now all I have to do is figure out how to stop eating them!
So glad you liked them. We were hoping the white chocolate didn't smoosh to badly. My hubs ate a ton while I baked, he favors the lemon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom